Silver Honda Ridgeline w/ Blackouts on Hard Rd.

hpfiend

Hey all,

Anyone know this car? I was cruising yesterday in the c5z and this silver pickup with front and rear blacks came from behind, pulled beside me and hammered it. It kind of surprised me but your truck sounded really good...

Is that a honda 3.5 v6? Turbo?

Thanks

Is this the same guy who leaves his hood open to show off his stock engine bay

I think it's the guy who leaves his hood open with all the LED's going off under it and has a bad ass exhaust on a stock 3.5l V6. That's what I've heard anyway.

Is this the guy who always has his hood open, blaring rap music, and has LED's to show off his stock engine bay with a fart can?

Is that the guy who always has his hood open, with LEDs to show off his stock engine bay with a fartcan exhuast, while blaring rap music, and ever so slightly touching himself whenever talking about his car?

Is that the guy who always has the hood open with the stock truck?

Is it the one with hood open all the time with LED lights for people to look at this stock engine

Is this the same guy who leaves his hood open to show off his stock engine bay

Is that the guy who always has his hood open, with LEDs to show off his stock engine bay with a fartcan exhuast, while blaring rap music, and ever so slightly touching himself whenever talking about his car?

I bet that's the one.

A friend of a friend who knows the kid, said he told him he drove past a vette the other day. Was that you?

I bet that's the one.

A friend of a friend who knows the kid, said he told him he drove past a vette the other day. Was that you?

I heard from a friend that's friends with you that knows the friends who knows the guy and they said that he drives with the hood open showing the stock engine while blarring his LEDS. And it has a black exhaust.

So I was driving down Hard Road the other day in my mom's BADASS Ridgeline, when I came across this poser in a twin-turbo ZR1 Corvette trying to act cool. I piped him to let him know whats up and he got the hit and tried to take off. Luckly, my Ridgeline is AWD so I briefly spun all four wheels before hooking up like a BAUCE and reeled his ass in. Put about 6 cars on him before I shut it down at 180mph.

So what are you guys doing tonight? Anyone want to hang out somewhere on Sawmill? I just put a few more LEDs in my engine bay so everyone can see the awesomeness of my V6. I'm thinking about putting a cold-air intake on it, but then again, why bother when I can already smoke 1200hp Vettes with just an exhaust?