College Football Thread v3.0

Dr. Pomade

It pains me to say this, because I love you, but I'm going to say it anyways..

"Bitch, you crazy."

The new helmets give me wood, which I then use to skullfuck OSU haters. So, not only are they awesome, but they have positive side effects on the rest of the world.

Et tu, Brute?

<3

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, speaking of uniforms, did anyone else think it was weird that they actually had to sew that Auburn player's jersey? So, what, Auburn, you can buy someone's dad a fucking church but you can't afford backup jerseys? Is Under Armor that stingy? What gives?

Also, speaking of uniforms, did anyone else think it was weird that they actually had to sew that Auburn player's jersey? So, what, Auburn, you can buy someone's dad a fucking church but you can't afford backup jerseys? Is Under Armor that stingy? What gives?

The kids that UA use to make their jerseys are younger and less experienced, so they are more likely to fall apart.

ONLY IN THE SEC!!!!!

That was fucking hilarious. ONLY IN DA SEC NUMBA 1 CONFRENCE WILL YOU SEE A SOWING MACHEEN ON DA SIDELINES!!!1211112224343

Fuck off CBS. Fuck off, land in a pile of AIDS-infected dicks and die.

Also, the alternate jerseys OSU has been wearing since last year's Michigan game are pure awesome.

I liked the green stickers more with the home jerseys than I do with the away because the green somewhat overpowers the red accents to the away jersey and it starts to remind me of MSU. Maybe I just don't like them this week because of the MSU game but I don't know.

I love the helmets themselves but I wouldn't mind going back to the normal stickers on them.

I still have traumatic memories of listening to Vern Lundquist and Gary Danielson verbally sexoring Tim Tebow.

"OMFG DID YOU SEE THAT TIM TEBOW RAN FOR A THREE YARD GAIN THIS IS PROBABLY THE GREATEST ACT OF SPORTS ATHLETICISM THAT HAS EVER BEEN WITNESSES IN THE HISTORY OF HISTORY!"

I read that our pass defense in 02 was actually ranked worse than this current one?

Didn't look that far into it. Honestly the defensive schemes look no different to me than they have in the past. I think the problems are with missed tackles and we are down too many guys to hide the downright bad players (cam Williams and Pitt brown). The bad players are just plain bad, whereas in the past the worst players on the field were at least sound, they just lacked certain intangibles.

I think the loss of several DB's and LB's over the last couple years has killed OSU. Look at Jeremy Cash for example, transfers from OSU to Duke. What does he do there? Becomes 1st team all conference this year at Safety. The one position where OSU is hurting at the moment!

I think the loss of several DB's and LB's over the last couple years has killed OSU. Look at Jeremy Cash for example, transfers from OSU to Duke. What does he do there? Becomes 1st team all conference this year at Safety. The one position where OSU is hurting at the moment!

Very much agreed. I honestly don't think there is a scheme that could hide the defenses player weaknesses better than they are now. The 9 decent players on the field just need to make the tackle and not whiff.

2002 pass defense was ranked 88th (just looked up the thread on scout).

Here are some of the LB/DB's OSU has lost or have not panned out in recent years

2009:

Dominic Clarke (Safety): Transfered/asked to leave

Dorian Bell: Transfered to Duquesne

Jamie Wood (Safety): Plagued by injuries

Jordan Whiting (MLB): Transfered

Adam Griffin (why was he given a scholarship?) Has played mainly special teams and haven't even seen him out there lately

Chad Hagan (Safety): I believe injuries did him in

Scott McVey (MLB): Injuries?

Jamel Turner (OLB): Got shot in highschool, never arrived at OSU (Bucknuts still believes he's dead)

David Durham (OLB): was moved to FB and either transfered or quit due to injuries

2011:

Connor Crowell (MLB): Done due to injuries

Ron Tanner (Safety): Special teamer thus far

Jeremy Cash (Safety): previously mentioned transfer to Duke

2012:

Camren Williams (OLB): Looks terrible when in the game

David Perkins (OLB): Transfered

Devan Bogard (Safety): Injured

Throw in the Price kid who commited but backed out at the last second (can't remember his class year). That is 15 (16 if you include Price) players at 2 positions of need for this team, who are not here or not performing for various reasons.