College Football Thread v3.0

Dr. Pomade

WAR FUCKING EAGLE!!! That was the most awesome ending to a college football game I have ever witnessed!!!

OSU needs to beat Michigan State next week and they should be in. I think FSU handles Duke, giving us a FSU/OSU matchup. God ESPN is going to hate life not having an SEC team in the NCG to suck off this year. I think Auburn loses to the SEC East Champ, that would help OSU out as well. The BCS may suck dick, but it works its self out almost every single year like it should. Didn't I say 2-3 weeks ago, that there was a ton of football left to play?!

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But its the SEC and they have the only tough teams.

Even though Mizzou and Texas A&M who weren't really all that much in the Big 12 have come in and held their own and then some.

The computers will be close on having Auburn ahead of OSU (they didn't this past week which I thought they would) but the human elements (Harris and coaches)... I just can't see it.

Should amp up OSU going into Indianapolis. First ever B1G title game for OSU, win and you're in the national championship game, etc., etc.

Should have Dontre back and he'll be important but I do hope OSU gets Marcus back regardless of how well Elflein played in his absence today.

Absolutely cannot see a 1-loss team from any conference being put ahead of an undefeated team from another BCS conference.

I watched college football all day for the past two days, was starting to fall back in love with it, until the post game of the Alabama game.

The SEC network south campus (CBS) already started talking about it, and that just ruins it for me. The political BS is just a joke, this is the fucking hunger games....

So, I can't find the thread to quote myself, but I believe I said a month ago that there wouldn't be three unbeaten teams in the country at bowl selection time...

Told ya so.

Still three unbeatens though. Ohio State, Florida State and... Northern Illinois. :gabe:

But yeah, that was a fucking miracle in the Auburn game. I about died. I was more nervous and uncomfortable watching the 2-point play against OSU earlier today but I was actually more excited watching that Auburn player run free.

WAR FUCKING EAGLE!!! That was the most awesome ending to a college football game I have ever witnessed!!!

Yea, the first thing that came to mind was the California Bears punt return. NOBODY watching either of those games expected a return for the win.

I watched college football all day for the past two days, was starting to fall back in love with it, until the post game of the Alabama game.

The SEC network south campus (CBS) already started talking about it, and that just ruins it for me. The political BS is just a joke, this is the fucking hunger games....

Can't listen to people like Tim Brando. He had some hit piece against OSU or Meyer maybe before the season even started and it just removed any ounce of credibility he may have had before then.

Even early in the Iron Bowl as they showed an update giving the final score of the OSU-Michigan game they were already politicking for a 1-loss SEC champion to move ahead of OSU because of the way The Game went.

It's all good though. Beat MSU a week from today.

Can't listen to people like Tim Brando. He had some hit piece against OSU or Meyer maybe before the season even started and it just removed any ounce of credibility he may have had before then.

Even early in the Iron Bowl as they showed an update giving the final score of the OSU-Michigan game they were already politicking for a 1-loss SEC champion to move ahead of OSU because of the way The Game went.

It's all good though. Beat MSU a week from today.

It's just pisses me off, and then you mix in all the ESPN fanboiz and it makes me want to puke. You are better off getting your sports news from TMZ these days.

Oh yeah, I wonder how much B10 Championship game tickets just went up lol

Since the game has been set since last week with OSU and MSU playing in probable wins this weekend they sold pretty quick. I think I read that there wasn't much other than singles left very early this week.

http://i.imgur.com/VwfJ8QK.jpg

It's just pisses me off, and then you mix in all the ESPN fanboiz and it makes me want to puke. You are better off getting your sports news from TMZ these days.

I hear you. I hardly listen to announcers during games anymore unless something happened that I don't understand (obscure rules or weird ones like Heuerman being ineligible in today's game on a play because he was "covered up").

CBS and ESPN are going to have a heart attack when no SEC team is in the NCG. Will this be the year that the media gives it to a team who doesn't play in the NCG? Just to say "Fuck you ACC/B10"?

Most of my friends are GA fans and they are even saying ESPN/CBS will push hard against OSU this week. Its blatant at this point that the media just doesn't like any Ohio teams.

Did anyone hear Herbstreit on ESPN today? They asked what state had the longest winning streaks in college football, he answered, Alabama... No dumbass it's Ohio who has the longest in Div 1, 2 and 3.

Also how many times did they call Marcus Hall, Maurice?! Then they state that Roby is ejected when it's clearly Wilson lol

Did anyone hear Herbstreit on ESPN today? They asked what state had the longest winning streaks in college football, he answered, Alabama... No dumbass it's Ohio who has the longest in Div 1, 2 and 3.

Also how many times did they call Marcus Hall, Maurice?! Then they state that Roby is ejected when it's clearly Wilson lol

Oklahoma..... (if you are referring to a team)

DJ, I remember you saying that - I can vouch for you, homie.

Ohio State will descend upon Indy like a great wave of scarlet and cash.

Can't wait for Winston to get charged with rape around Dec. 17 and FSU gets to play us with a backup.