College Football Thread v3.0

Dr. Pomade

For there to be a "rivalry," both teams have to win at least some of the time.

I don't want Ohio State to lose to anyone, ever. This includes Michigan.

If this then means the end of the "rivalry," then so be it. I will wipe my tears shed for a dead rivalry with B1G championship banners.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was mad enough watching that Wisconsin game live when the refs completely robbed Wisconsin of the chance to win the game. But yeah, people have been posting the Colley Matrix stuff on reddit for a few weeks now and it doesn't exactly cheer me up.

I did it few pages back. Didn't make me happy when I found out. Those refs fuck up a ton of things.

Going to see a lot of what we've seen the last few weeks now with the cold and windy conditions. But Michigan's defense is better than what OSU has been facing the last few weeks.

OSU - 34

Michigan - 13

Edit: going to add that I think Meyer and Herman know they can win with the same gameplan as the last few weeks. It'll be tougher but thankfully Michigan's offense is abysmal so they know they can do it. Don't have to open things up or take risks. That'll come next week in Indy.

I was reading on some scUM boards, and I see they are starting rumors about John Harbough being the next scUM coach. I guess this is their attempt to gain hope in anything that their program has left. I know one thing is for certain...the fans want Hoke gone, which is why a good number of their fans are actually in a sense rooting for Michigan to lose this game.

Going to see a lot of what we've seen the last few weeks now with the cold and windy conditions. But Michigan's defense is better than what OSU has been facing the last few weeks.

OSU - 34

Michigan - 13

Edit: going to add that I think Meyer and Herman know they can win with the same gameplan as the last few weeks. It'll be tougher but thankfully Michigan's offense is abysmal so they know they can do it. Don't have to open things up or take risks. That'll come next week in Indy.

I am 100% sure that they spent the last bye week prepping for Michigan State

I am 100% sure that they spent the last bye week prepping for Michigan State

ehhh I doubt it. Meyer is pretty big on rivalry games and takes them very serious regardless of how competitive everyone thinks it will be. I think all of the focus is on Michigan this week.

ehhh I doubt it. Meyer is pretty big on rivalry games and takes them very serious regardless of how competitive everyone thinks it will be. I think all of the focus is on Michigan this week.

huh? I didnt say anything about this week.

I am also of the thought that Wilson got as many touches as he did this past week not only to break tendancies, but because they are prepping him for some big time action against MSU in some hole they found that they want to explot.

I am also of the thought that Wilson got as many touches as he did this past week not only to break tendancies, but because they are prepping him for some big time action against MSU in some hole they found that they want to explot.

Going to be nice to see this team back on a fast track in Indy.

I think Harbaugh is a real long shot, not sure why he would want to leave the NFL where he just signed an extension... Before they hired Hoke, there was rumors swirling that they were gonna get Jim Harbaugh (played for Michigan), the sad reality is that Michigan doesn't really entice any high profile coach, just my opinion. You will see names such as Harbaugh, Miles, Gruden and Tubby Smart thrown around and I would put money that not a single one of them are interested at this time.

Michigan is a sinking ship, their top recruit just announced he was going to look around after the season. Hoke has a policy that if you are committed and take visits, you lose your schollie, I wonder if he holds this to Peppers (Prob not). I really think Hoke is on the hot seat right now and everyone knows it including recruits

Michigan is a sinking ship, their top recruit just announced he was going to look around after the season. Hoke has a policy that if you are committed and take visits, you lose your schollie, I wonder if he holds this to Peppers (Prob not). I really think Hoke is on the hot seat right now and everyone knows it including recruits

It be sweet is Jabrill Peppers jump ship and come to Ohio State. But I really doubt it since Ohio State is pretty stacked with talented DBs. He will have some big compitition for PT in the next coulpe of years. Especially if Ohio States gets Lattimore as well.

Have read that Peppers wants to check out UCLA. Could just be a kid from Jersey wanting a nice winter trip to a sunny place.

Don't think there's any reason to believe he'd come to OSU. OSU will be getting a borderline 5-star CB themselves when Marshon Lattimore from Glenville commits. As well as his HS teammate, 4-star S Erick Smith.

Have read that Peppers wants to check out UCLA. Could just be a kid from Jersey wanting a nice winter trip to a sunny place.

Don't think there's any reason to believe he'd come to OSU. OSU will be getting a borderline 5-star CB themselves when Marshon Lattimore from Glenville commits. As well as his HS teammate, 4-star S Erick Smith.

Lattimore, Webb and Smith would make another good recruiting class for DBs.

OSU is getting more and more "love" all of a sudden. I really think people are scared that FSU makes it to the NCG, Winston gets charged/kicked off team and suddenly the NCG is Bama vs a backup qb

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/79184/braxton-miller-finds-his-legs

"He’s added 15.8 clutch-weighted expected points on running plays in those two games, which means he was moving the chains and improving Ohio State’s chance of scoring. "

Whatever the hell that is? Suddenly Millers name is popping up for Heisman, is it too little too late?