Post your AMMO deals you find

nurkvinny

anyone find any recent deals on .223 or 5.56?

FYI Cabelas has an online deal that takes $20 dollars off any $100 dollar purchase.

Vances outdoors has American Eagle XM193 100rd value packs for 34.99 per 100. They also have 150rd packs of XM855 for 59.99.

Wolfgold is on sale for 275/1000 at

http://www.the-armory.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/wolf-gold-223-ammo-ammo-can.html

shipping should be around 15-20 dollars.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been ordering here for over a year now. I usually get the reman/reloads. I have bought about 3000 rounds of 9mm and quite a bit of 5.56. A few weeks back, I was able to get 1000 rounds of 9mm 124gr, delivered, for $208. I just picked up 1000 rounds of 5.56, delivered for $289. Every deal I have seen else where, I check the same here, and it has always been better here. They run free shipping deals often, and thats when I buy.

The only off thing I have heard, is from the guys shooting full auto. The one person I talked to said the powder used fouled the gun faster than other brands. I have not seen this at all in semi auto, bolt, or pump action weapons.

Free shipping is going on now

http://www.freedommunitions.com/In-Stock-Now-s/53970.htm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Walmart is now stocking "Perfecta" (Made in Italy - believed to be Fiocchi, distributed in US by Tula). Forums seem to be a mix of "love it" or "hate it" as well as "weaker than average" & "hotter than average" - go figure...

Price was good enough to buy a couple boxes to try:

9mm $10.97 / 50 Brass Case

45 $18.97 / 50 Brass Case

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Casper unpinned this topic