Post your AMMO deals you find

nurkvinny

I ordered 3 federal bulk packs from Cabelas a few weeks ago. 2 orders went through and one got canceled. Just glad I got 2.

Also yesterday in the junk coupon adds there was a flyer from Gun Envy that said "mention this add and get 10% off accessories." That's an extra buck off pmags.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In stock on cabelas.com as of now. Rem. HP sub sonic.

Ive got around 6k rounds this week from Cabelas, its trickling back in, however I was doing some research and theres a small push right now in inventory but there is to be "a shortage" again for a while until early summer.

I buy this ammo deal a lot from calebas and do an instore pickup. its not the best price (12.99 would be optimal) but its not bad ammo for 14/box. I mean... currently you can buy 1000 rounds of remanufactured MIMC on slickguns for 260.00... but by the time you pay shipping its probably close to a wash (or close enough to not care).

9MM

http://www.slickguns.com/product/herters-select-9mm-115gr-fmj-50-rounds-ammo-1499

FYI there is a run on russian 7.62 and russian steel ammo as a fall out from all of the overseas nonsense.

Friendly FYI of how the ammo market turns.

FYI 22LR is still in LARGE demand, its not close to back yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
.22 Mag has not been available much. Here's a pretty good deal, with dry storage box.http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shooting/Ammunition/Rimfire-Ammunition%7C/pc/104792580/c/104691780/sc/104536080/Winchesterreg-22-Magnum-JHP-Ammunition-with-Dry-Storage-Box/706973.uts?destination=%2Fcatalog%2Fbrowse.cmd%3FN%3D1100192%26WTz_l%3DSBC%253BBRprd1804618&WTz_l=SBC%3BBRprd1804618%3Bcat104536080

• Casper unpinned this topic