Top 10 or 20 Call Out List, lets race

On3Performance

I see there is the competition threads and they are locked up. I remember back in the day, 2001 or 2 maybe when we had the list and had call-outs for the list. That was pretty fun while it lasted, even if you kept it to just track call outs. Street maybe if thats arrange or have specific lists

There is going to be a new grudge race night at Trails this summer which should work out really good for something like this. I dont recall how many events but it will be held on Thursday nights and I want to say around 6-7 events.

Is this possible or anyone else even down?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be cool and at least make some track days or grudge races interesting. Should be really fun if its brought back.

Just basically doing one list and any street car, drag car, whatever can run?

After the dates are locked in details will be worked out. No matter what is said or done people will cry, bitch, moan, and whatever.

We are looking to have a "true street" type thing and maybe something that geared more towards track only cars.

I've got a few people who are a lot smarter than me I plan on asking input for to figure it out.

I will have to do some digging around for rules but I can already see we will need at least 2-3 classes.

I would like to do a True Street shootout that includes a 20 mile drive then racing.

After I get back from GA I will dig into this more but I'm sure some people won't like the rules and that is fine, you can either watch, bitch or race.

If the turnout is good I have no problem driving my car to track if that's what makes it pass the street car staple. As long as the car does not have a 25.5 plus cage, has all working street equipment and tags and insured that should be fine

This is how I see it. If it can legally be driven on the street, then its a street car. I am also a fan of making a 20 mile loop.

And for the record, I will not be competitive in these classes and will not compete, so I will volunteer to be an impartial judge.

Can we get a real "Street" 140+ or 200TW tire class that other groups have used for people that actually drive their car on tires every week that don't say "not for highway use" and wouldn't be scared to drive on back roads during a thunderstorm. Lol Edited by Jones

Can we get a real "Street" 140+ or 200TW tire class that other groups have used for people that actually drive their car on tires evwey week that don't say "not for highway use" and wouldn't be scared to drive on back roads during a thunderstorm. Lol

Well, that wasn't specified before. :lol: