Looking at these three cars. What do you think

Exodus

The corolla is the one we test drove today, it rides well, and was fairly nice, the interior felt like everything was made of cheap plastic, but it seems like a good deal for a commuter car.

Any other cars you recommend we look at?

I have a 2000 Subaru Outback sedan with 180k miles that's been sitting in my garage for about a year now.. $2500 would take it. Only problem with it is an exhaust leak by the muffler.

I may consider that for myself. Can you send me some pics?

Not selling here, but remove this if I'm violating any rules. I've got a 2007 Prius, 71k on our lot for about $1k more, we did some reconditioning on it. Even still, holy HELL that thing is noisy. Not sure if it's the tires or just the car itself but I find it extremely uncomfortable. I'd go Corolla.

Looking for a reliable, safe, automatic car for my wife. So we stopped on at College Car company on n high street today and looked the following:

2007 Toyota Prius

2010 Honda Fit

2010 Toyota Corolla

Opinions?

Prius = no

Fit = no

Corolla = yes

Take it from a Toyota tech.

The corolla is the one we test drove today, it rides well, and was fairly nice, the interior felt like everything was made of cheap plastic, but it seems like a good deal for a commuter car.

Any other cars you recommend we look at?

Mazda 3, similar mpg and atleast a little "sportier" Should be in the same price range.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQg3J4F4BzspJXwJRhcz2CMxnzFRhpNp1A4pqMLZRviUkOV8xBN

No votes for the Fit? I'm surprised. I've heard good things about them if you're looking at that kinda thing. Have you test drove one of those, yet?

I used to drive a 2005 fit as a company car, but ultimately this is her choice, was looking at the corolla for 10k less miles and a bit cheaper. But I loved the fit I drove, it was peppy and got good mpg.

Id vote Corolla, my mom has a 08 and ive driven it alot and its a great commuter car, good gas milage, etc. Almost 80k miles on it (Got it at 8k i believe) and havnt had to do anything other than oil changes and fluids when the manual calls for it. The 2009+ are the newer body style so i assume that one would be even nicer.