What song do you instantly change the station when it starts to play?

FatHemiDude

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Country music never gets played on my radio so I don't have to change it, but beleive me that is only eclipsed by bible thumper music.

As for music that gets played on channels I listen to, Nickelback, Creed, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Styx, or any crap that got the shit played out of it. I have always liked Metalica, and Ozzy, but I've heard their music way too much, same goes for Tool, blah.

I enjoy my Darude channel on Pandora, and Ke$ha, and Limp Bizkit, and some other embarassing stuff, lol.

barracuda by heart. Change the station as fast as possible.

any hard rock or "metal" band with a female vocalist.

These two stand out for me. I pretty much like every genre (for those of you who know me well would agree), but I can't stand this new "metal"-female-rock-fake synth violin-crap. To make it worse, I used to hang out with the lead guitarist of Skillet, but I can't even listen to that crap. :dumb:

Just about everything on the radio makes me feel like I'm being shit on. I feel like Stan from SP when he thinks the whole world is a piece of shit.

^^ This.

And,

I AM SEEKING FISH DELICIOUS

SO NUTRISHULITIOUS

JUMP OFF A BRIDGEULICIOUS

I can't cope with it. Switched from 99.7 to 102.5, it was on both stations.

Off.

I can't remember the last time I listened to the radio. If your vehicle doesn't have a USB or Aux input and you can't afford a mp3 player you are doing it wrong.

I have a subscription to Sirius XM.

I believe I could negotiate purchase of an mp3 player without causing too great a financial strain upon the estate, but quite frankly, I just don't want one. Cellphone either. I don't have a Facebook account. Tweeting is what birds do.

I'm Amish in a lot of ways. Well, except for the multiple felonies. I bet the Amish hate Aerosmith too.

Hahaha AWOLnation

Sail by Awolnation or however you spell it. When it comes on, its a race to change the station. I despise that song.

anything dubstep or dubstep related as well as any pop music or newer country or newer rap or r&b. there sure is alot of shitty ass music out there

This. Exactly this.

Any new rap or dub step. Its not music it's just people talking and pushing buttons. Lil Wayne Gucci mane ect are retarded and need to find the nearest dark hole to climb into.

Heard this song just a bit ago on a random Pandora mix and thought of this thread and you guys.

:gabe:

Heard this song just a bit ago on a random Pandora mix and thought of this thread and you guys.

:gabe:

DA fuq did I just hear? Sad part is my wife and I's roommates listen to gay shit like that and it drives me nuts at 730 in the morning.