Got a new JOB!

thorne

Good luck with that lol. I would rather take a hot poker in the ass than move to cali

Congrats on the new job!

Wow Ray very anticali :)

I replaced one of the cars now i'm up in the air on the other one.

Wow Ray very anticali :)

I replaced one of the cars now i'm up in the air on the other one.

I am not a fan of most of Cali. It is a big place and there are some nice areas but there are some real sewers. I spent a couple of months there in the 80's working. We hired locals for the craft helpers and laborers. By the end of the job every one of them were on light duty for some trumped up bullshit. Bunch of lazy freeloaders.

The good luck comment was directed at having out of state plates. I got pulled over and the cop told me, by there law the first day you start work in their state you have to have a cali plate.

I am not a fan of most of Cali. It is a big place and there are some nice areas but there are some real sewers. I spent a couple of months there in the 80's working. We hired locals for the craft helpers and laborers. By the end of the job every one of them were on light duty for some trumped up bullshit. Bunch of lazy freeloaders.

The good luck comment was directed at having out of state plates. I got pulled over and the cop told me, by there law the first day you start work in their state you have to have a cali plate.

lol I'm sure it's exactly the same as your remember it 3 decades later. :rolleyes:

Jesus, what a blanket statement. I have a hot poker, a plane ticket to Cali and some free time tonight. ;)

Hey Bill, if you work in California, you need Cal-plates. It doesn't matter if you have an Ohio residence. It's a bummer, that means you have to cover your ass about Smog/Emissions testing too. Just renewed my plates for the Bimmer out here and I about shit a brick. $300. :/

Hey Bill, if you work in California, you need Cal-plates. It doesn't matter if you have an Ohio residence. It's a bummer, that means you have to cover your ass about Smog/Emissions testing too. Just renewed my plates for the Bimmer out here and I about shit a brick. $300. :/

One of the things I definitely don't miss.