Wife is in serious condition need prayers and thoughts.

thorne

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Praying for you and your families . Sorry for your wife's passing. It sucks hearing about this. My condolences go to you. Let me know anything you need.

Love is is like a seed. You watch it grow, you become bonded together . But then one day something will take its place. You will never ever lose the truelove you've always had and shared!

Joel Osten~

Very sorry for your loss. Remember she is in a better place now and no longer in pain while looking down on you. Glad to hear that one of her biggest wishes was fulfilled and she was able to help many others. Remember the good times and the memories you shared, you'll see her again some day.

Wow. Sorry to hear. I know I don't often come out, but I think I met her once selling some things on here many years ago, and she came to pick them up. I can't even imagine where you're at right now. Keep your head up. It'll be tough.

I'm incredibly saddened to hear this. After working in medicine for a while I know that it would be wrong to assume what you're going through or try and tell you how you should be feeling. However, one thing I can tell you is that you're surrounded by a huge support system here on CR & that we take care of each other in times of need. I include my self in that support structure.

Please know that I'll be thinking about you & that you have friends who are ready to meet any needs you may have. And this being CR, sexual needs are notwithstanding.

Man the old joke cr should be better can take a sideline forever because this thread has been a huge comfort for me. And even mensan who I met on cr is going to dinner with me tomorrow

Good to hear. All BS aside, we are all family here. We joke and jest, but so do families. Hang in there man.

And even mensan who I met on cr is going to dinner with me tomorrow

Mensan (Eli) is a class act and one of the best human beings around. I'm not surprised to hear he's going to dinner with you.

Let us know if there's anything we can do for you, Bill. Words can't really convey how shitty a situation this is, but at least you know you have support.