Best Buy install

350pandaz

I had best buy install something once when I was a kid.

If wires twisted together by hand and sloppily applied electrical tape equals your idea of a professional install, then they are your guys.

As an added bonus, pieces will fall off that were electrical taped to the steering column when it gets hot in the summer.

I had best buy install something once when I was a kid.

If wires twisted together by hand and sloppily applied electrical tape equals your idea of a professional install, then they are your guys.

As an added bonus, pieces will fall off that were electrical taped to the steering column when it gets hot in the summer.

Just about summed it up there.

PM Pontiacfreak and he'll give the skinny on how good a job Best Buy does on RS installs.

DO NOT DO IT. Im pretty sure a 5 year old kid could have done a better job. The wire job was a joke a best, and half of my dash lights didnt work. When i took the car back, they acted cool about it and kept the car to "fix" it. Got a call an hour later saying to come get it. When i did, they claimed it wasnt there problem bc while looking online at a supposed gm forum, they noticed that those lights tend to just randomly go out, but if i wanted to go buy the bulbs, we could "work something out" to get them installed

Personally I'd call the guys over at Pickups Plus Cars on 23...I had my starter done at PPC. Ask of Kyle or Brady.

Pick ups plus.

Pick Ups Plus

Pick Ups Plus. They've done countless installs for me and my family over the years

Came to post this.