1/2 off Large Papa Johns today

Chief8one

figured I would share this with CR

"Last night your Jackets scored 2 goals against the Carolina Hurricanes! So TODAY ONLY you get 50% OFF ALL Large Pizzas!

All season long when the Jackets score 2 or more goals at home Papa John's will offer 50% OFF ANY regular menu price Large Pizza online the next day!

Use the promotion code JACKETS50

Offer expires 11/5/2014"

First and foremost there large pizza's are really Mediums, do yourself a favor and "Papa Size" it to a x-large.

Secondly their pizza quality is often absolute crap, at least it has been for me lately.

Other then that 50% is always fun :)

First and foremost there large pizza's are really Mediums, do yourself a favor and "Papa Size" it to a x-large.

Secondly their pizza quality is often absolute crap, at least it has been for me lately.

Other then that 50% is always fun :)

I never order anything other than their chicken bbq pizza, which is god damn delicious. Their regular tomato sauce is thin and watery and makes the crust soggy. It is pretty gross, at least the last few times I ordered something outside my norm.

Cool! I'm actually meeting some old friends at TBones at Lake Wylie this weekend for dinner. Gonna throw down in Charlotte for a couple days and then hit a COC show in Raleigh.

Oh god tbones, a bunch of old bitches in that pit