New Daily

Linn1647545492

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually one very large spot, :p I've parted in the same spot for almost two years now.

The goal is to make 385 with the stock intercooler. I'll be more than happy with that.

It shouldn't need a bottle :fuckyeah:

Shit, just because you don't "need" it doesn't mean that you wouldn't like to have it :)

I thought about the X but, since I have the Yukon for when it snows I wanted a bit better fuel economy. How do you like the JB4?

it is awesome, makes it a different car.

the fuel economy difference is negligible. The traction is awesome.

Congrats on the new purchase. Also a huge fan of the color. I've heard the quality on those cars is second to none. Interior is so quiet, you might only hear two honks. :gabe:

Nothing like going fast with four doors

Congrats again

Thanks, the more I drive the car the more I really like it. I now know why, every magazine loves the car so much.

I only heard two honks before, no reason to stick around to listen to the third. :lolguy:

It's no Space Gray, but the Montigo Blue is nice. You're going down the right trail with the JB4 and DPs. I'd also suggest an in-tank low-pressure pump upgrade so you can load up on E85. You'll also need either meth injection or an upgraded FMIC to keep your IATs reasonable.

Linn's gone on 2 since 2003. In fact, I doubt he has ever left on 3. :dumb:

Great pick up. Is that a rare color?

Rare is kinda pushing it, much harder to find, yes. It's a color that BMW enthusiast seem to drool over and the more I look at the car the more and more I love the color. So much for white.

It's no Space Gray, but the Montigo Blue is nice. You're going down the right trail with the JB4 and DPs. I'd also suggest an in-tank low-pressure pump upgrade so you can load up on E85. You'll also need either meth injection or an upgraded FMIC to keep your IATs reasonable.

I'll probably go FMIC and just run 93. This is my daily, I'm not really looking to get every HP out of it possible. I can't see myself running meth or E85 on the car. If it makes 385rwhp with out the FMIC and 400rwhp with it, I'll be more than happy with the car.

Talk to Vlad about tuning the JB4 over there at National Speed, he just did one with a big turbo on stock motor and make 7xxrwhp... My car will be maxed for the time being around 400whp. No one makes any blower upgrade or really anything beyond tune, slightly smaller pulley, and intake. Aftermarket exhaust barely nets 6-7awhp. I am aiming for 360awhp. Not shabby for a 4200lb car lol.

Talk to Vlad about tuning the JB4 over there at National Speed, he just did one with a big turbo on stock motor and make 7xxrwhp... My car will be maxed for the time being around 400whp. No one makes any blower upgrade or really anything beyond tune, slightly smaller pulley, and intake. Aftermarket exhaust barely nets 6-7awhp. I am aiming for 360awhp. Not shabby for a 4200lb car lol.

360 and awd will be a fun and fast daily. It will also out run and surprise a lot of people.