Black Friday 2014???

Putty

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A pickup truck, suspension package for the truck, two coilovers for other cars, a set of winter tires, a couple sets of wheels, accompanying sets of tires, four sets of weathertech floormats, and a 4-burner grill.

Add two to three other things that might pop up last minute.

For those interested in the Vizio... I have had my 60" 120hz smart e series for about a year now and have had zero problems out of it. Tons of inputs and the picture is GREAT. I would not hesitate to buy again.

As for myself... i really dont want to go. The wifu is dragging me out though.

I am looking for a deal on a set of Dewalt 20V- prefer impact drive, drill, circular saw and sawzall.

If anyone sees a deal, please pass it to me!

Not exactly what you are looking for but Lowes is doing DEWALT 2-PC 20V Combo Kit was $199, will be $149 on Black Friday. Doesn't say what the 2 pieces will be. probably impact and drill.

The best sales of the season are happening NOW...

The retailers and especially ecommerce markets are pinning pricing for the holiday season RIGHT NOW. Thank adobe and google for their market pricing forces.

Most do not realize they are being price fixed, but essentially this is what happens to develop price points across the retailing world. Studying ecommerece is pretty interesting, and watching what happens is even more interesting.

BUY before black Friday for the lowest prices. The price floors are being set now.

Not exactly what you are looking for but Lowes is doing DEWALT 2-PC 20V Combo Kit was $199, will be $149 on Black Friday. Doesn't say what the 2 pieces will be. probably impact and drill.

Yup, that's the best deal I've seen so far. It is indeed the impact and drill.

I would still need to buy the circ saw and sawzall, but still a good deal!

The retailers and especially ecommerce markets are pinning pricing for the holiday season RIGHT NOW. Thank adobe and google for their market pricing forces.

Most do not realize they are being price fixed, but essentially this is what happens to develop price points across the retailing world. Studying ecommerece is pretty interesting, and watching what happens is even more interesting.

BUY before black Friday for the lowest prices. The price floors are being set now.

Find me a 60" smart TV for 600 or less...

-Marc

Substantiate your claims or suffer the flames.

For those interested in the Vizio... I have had my 60" 120hz smart e series for about a year now and have had zero problems out of it. Tons of inputs and the picture is GREAT. I would not hesitate to buy again.

As for myself... i really dont want to go. The wifu is dragging me out though.

This will be a D series. I am not sure the diffs between them. More ports or better quality pic and build.

I am looking for a deal on a set of Dewalt 20V- prefer impact drive, drill, circular saw and sawzall.

If anyone sees a deal, please pass it to me!

Go with Makita. They're better and I've seen deals coming from Home Depot and Amazon for them so far

Makita recently released a compact reciprocating saw that is handy as shit too

Go with Makita. They're better and I've seen deals coming from Home Depot and Amazon for them so far

Makita recently released a compact reciprocating saw that is handy as shit too

My mini's are Makita and although the power is good, the shuck on the drill is fucking terrible, after only a year (bought them last black Friday).

That said, I wouldn't totally rule it out, but for the small price difference, I'd go with Dewalt 10/10 times. Makita also only offers 18V compared to Dewalts 20V.

Edited by Zx2guy19

Yeah, find me one as well.

Actually, mine doesn't even have to be smart, since I have a roku.

That's the advise I give people who are shopping for a "smart" TV. They are only smart usually for about a year then the Mfg. stops updating the software and you're stuck buying a Roku in the end.

I always suggest to just buy at TV for the picture quality, then buy a high end Roku. You can end up with a better picture, wider streaming support and updates for lots more year for less $$$.