Black Friday 2014???

Putty

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Substantiate your claims or suffer the flames.

Marc always brings the flames...(insert 84% gay emoji)

Now with this in mind this is all taking place in selected markets though specific marketing programs and A/B type data analysis campaigns.

Marc - lots of 50" TV's that fit that bill, not many 60"'s from a quick search.

So i went though adobes analytic on a few skus I found, and out west looks like BB has run some visio's in that class for 595 already as online only -

SO there will likely be some out in that range, maybe higher though as they also went for more from looking at the PP graph. From 589 - 799 from what I am seeing on those skus

I'm also looking for a 60 in or larger TV. I would be down for that Vizo price. Can I just buy it online now or do I have to do the fight to the death battle for it?

Walmart now guarantees you get the item you want IF you are in the area between a certain time. You may not be able to get that day, but you can get before Xmas at the same price. That's my plan...I refuse to fight for a TV...

http://news.walmart.com/news-archive/2014/11/12/the-new-black-friday-exclusively-at-walmart

Walmart now guarantees you get the item you want IF you are in the area between a certain time. You may not be able to get that day, but you can get before Xmas at the same price. That's my plan...I refuse to fight for a TV...

http://news.walmart.com/news-archive/2014/11/12/the-new-black-friday-exclusively-at-walmart

Omni channel FTW

From that website;

50” Class LED HDTV for $218 ($180 savings)

WHAT?

That HAS to be a shitty model, right?

:fuuuu:

Marc always brings the flames...(insert 84% gay emoji)

Now with this in mind this is all taking place in selected markets though specific marketing programs and A/B type data analysis campaigns.

Marc - lots of 50" TV's that fit that bill, not many 60"'s from a quick search.

So i went though adobes analytic on a few skus I found, and out west looks like BB has run some visio's in that class for 595 already as online only -

SO there will likely be some out in that range, maybe higher though as they also went for more from looking at the PP graph. From 589 - 799 from what I am seeing on those skus

Eff you homo's.

Fine, I don't need a smart tv as I can buy a Roku. Find me a quality 60in for $600 or less :)

-Marc

If anyone needs anything from Lowes, pm me. Must be able to visit the Polaris location. I will tell you there are a few items I cannot do anything with. Most things I'll be glad to help you spend your money.

Lowe's hasn't published their sale ad yet. Anything good?

720p stuff will go for the low bucks this year, still can carry the "HD" designation

720P is a better resolution then 1080i

AND

If most of your viewing on a perspective TV is done via Cable/DTV/DISH then then all the 4k blah blah blah is irrelevant. Your quality of picture starts with the signal, not the other way around. You're only getting 1080i/720p out of these sources.

I wont invest in 4k for the lack of usable consumer utility is minimal.

If you want to go balls deep and a fancy movie setup, with Blueray ect then maybe I could justify it, however even then 1080P is really what your transmitting through HDMI.