Need a NICE washer/dryer for CHEAP?

2 Sweet

Carbon/Graphite steam GE large capacity. One pair left at Lowe's in Hilliard (Mill Run)...

Item #: 462339 | Model #: GTWS8655DMC

Was $1399.00 now $359.00

Item #: 462348 | Model #: GTDS825EDMC

Was $1199.00 now $307.00

Go to the Lowe's website and punch in the item #, my work computer sucks and won't let me link it

Well someone else came and got them a few minutes ago. I'll keep my eyes out for any other deals. We have alot of stuff go nonstock and sit in the back until the price gets reduced multiple times

Let me know if that happens with any decent grilles. Not looking for anything special, but not one of the low end ones that are lucky to last one season.

Let me know if that happens with any decent grilles. Not looking for anything special, but not one of the low end ones that are lucky to last one season.

Unfortunately all our good deals on grilles are long gone. I tried to find a deal back in September and we didn't have shit

Usually once every month or two I'll come across a smokin deal on some random appliances. Next time I find a deal I'll bring it to CR again.

Stove...I'll send you a text...I need an entire appliance package for my latest rental pickup.

I got you :cool:

Up for a fridge if you see anything.

What kind of fridge? Size/style/color?

When you guys get ready to dump those SS stoves with the purple inside (LG maybe) I wife would kill to get her hands on one.

Yeah those are LG. If they ever get marked down I'll let you know

I want a cheap fridge/freezer for the basement. I could care less what it looks like. thanks!

I'll keep my eyes out but we rarely have any cheapo fridges, usually our fridge deals are mid/high end stuff

I will need a whole kitchen and washer and dryer soon

I don't work in appliances anymore but I'll be posting any crackhead markdown deals I come across. There's almost always good deals on a lot of stuff, just depends on the week

When you guys get ready to dump those SS stoves with the purple inside (LG maybe) I wife would kill to get her hands on one.

Wife and I scored one of those last year from HHG. Got a few hundy off MSRP on it. I smile everytime I open the oven.

Does lowes sell the portable washers that you hook up to the sink? I want one so I can wash work stuff and not worry about crap in our house washer getting mixed into my kids clothes.

They are special order, but yeah. They are really small Haier units, $269

I'm looking for a Whirlpool Ice Collection over the range microwave.

Special order as well. Ice Collection = basically just their typical black/white appliances but with stainless handles. Looks nice though

I guess I'll keep trolling CL and if nothing pops up I'll have to order one.

Takes 2 weeks to order in. Once you pick it up, you have a month to return it if you decide you don't like it. Full refund, no restocking fees or any of that BS, even for special orders.

I've never personally used a portable washer. Heard good things about their performance, but I'm not sure how reliable they are.

They are special order, but yeah. They are really small Haier units, $269

Special order as well. Ice Collection = basically just their typical black/white appliances but with stainless handles. Looks nice though

Yeah I just got the fridge and a gas stove. Matches all the lights and hardware in the kitchen with the stainless handles

Takes 2 weeks to order in. Once you pick it up, you have a month to return it if you decide you don't like it. Full refund, no restocking fees or any of that BS, even for special orders.

I've never personally used a portable washer. Heard good things about their performance, but I'm not sure how reliable they are.

I used to have one in the poor days and they work fine. I mainly want small so I can keep it out of the way. That will allow me to wash work crap completely away from my kids' clothes.