bicranium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Les Miles basically telling Michigan no once again haha

Les Miles^^^^^^^^✔ @LSUCoachMiles

Follow

From your permanent SEC Western Division opponent, welcome back to league Coach McElwain. Will enjoy continued great competition w/ Florida.

5:04 PM - 4 Dec 2014

599 RETWEETS 559 FAVORITES ReplyRetweetFavorite

Btw, reading the Dodson thing is a rumor about him getting a medical hardship

Les Miles basically telling Michigan no once again haha

Les Miles^^^^^^^^✔ @LSUCoachMiles

Follow

From your permanent SEC Western Division opponent, welcome back to league Coach McElwain. Will enjoy continued great competition w/ Florida.

5:04 PM - 4 Dec 2014

599 RETWEETS 559 FAVORITES ReplyRetweetFavorite

Btw, reading the Dodson thing is a rumor about him getting a medical hardship

I dont get it? LSU vs Florida is a permanent crossover game

Permanent opponent, meaning he isn't leaving LSU anytime soon. This putting an end to the rumors of him to Michigan

Uh, no, thats not what he is saying. Florida plays in the SEC East. LSU is in the SEC West. LSU vs Florida is a permanent cross division rivalry, meaning they play every year. Every SEC school has 1.

The SEC actually calls them permanent cross division games

Permanent opponent, meaning he isn't leaving LSU anytime soon. This putting an end to the rumors of him to Michigan

Right, they understood the implication, they just don't think that Les is a smart/subtle enough cat to actually be meaning it that way. I actually agree that Les didn't think about that when he put it out there. And even if he did, money talks. If UM backed up the Brinks truck, he might change his tune.

Right, they understood the implication, they just don't think that Les is a smart/subtle enough cat to actually be meaning it that way. I actually agree that Les didn't think about that when he put it out there. And even if he did, money talks. If UM backed up the Brinks truck, he might change his tune.

I would think he meant it that way if the SEC didnt officially call it a "permanent" game.

Hell 3 of the starting 5 from last year are starting in the NFL right now and Decker will most likely be a starting tackle at some point in his career.

Agreed to the post, and here's 7 that started last week total (not all from the last 3 years though).

10846288_10152851434329799_922340765845378196_n.jpg?oh=a1be1d6566f027dc37d76884aabcf192&oe=550D6551&__gda__=1426427241_bc3df216ce237bfd5a15395f609f160d

Why the hell not.

I've been wrong about MSU, indiana and minnesota. Hopefully my mighty badgers will prevail

:wtf:

and smear shit on your face then throw you out a window.

:lol:

You mad bro ?

For PP that's an endearing statement.

Announcer said at one point that CC dresses around 100 players. Athens doesn't even dress 50. Hell of a game to make it that close. #3 is going to be real down on himself for a while because of that missed INT.

Yep. 103 for TCC and 42 for Athens. TCC also recruits players from all over Toledo.

We have a flip! Mirko Jurkovic who was committed to Nebraska is now a Buckeye verbal. Kid is a 3 star OL

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football-recruiting/2014/11/44890/three-star-offensive-tackle-mirko-jurkovic-commits-to-ohio-state

Ended up not going to the game tonight, but reading about it now. "Toledo Central Catholic converted three fourth downs on the ensuing drive, including a game-winning touchdown run on fourth-and-1 with just 15 seconds remaining." How do you let that happen haha, for those that watched it, did he air the ball out or did they once again limit him to 5-10 yard passes where the playmaker did the rest?

I didn't watch the whole thing but I saw him really air it out a few times. I thought the game was going to be over earlier than it was because Burrow hit #44 twice in the end zone and #44 dropped it both times but Athens was able to convert on 3rd and 9 and eventually scored their final points to take the lead with around 2 minutes left but the game always kinda looked like a game where whoever had the ball last would win.

Jurkovic was allegedly going to flip regardless of what happened with Nebraska. Early on people thought he favored OSU but I don't think he had a committable offer so he committed to Nebraska. Once they told him to come in for the Michigan game it was over.

Some potentially good news it that Kansas may not have offered Warinner the job... yet. Dude's only done a phone interview if he's done anything at all (I guess someone from OSU said he hasn't interviewed with anyone - all focus on Wisconsin right now).

If OSU did lose Warinner one guy to look at right away would be Branden Bowen flipping back to Utah.

I didn't watch the whole thing but I saw him really air it out a few times. I thought the game was going to be over earlier than it was because Burrow hit #44 twice in the end zone and #44 dropped it both times but Athens was able to convert on 3rd and 9 and eventually scored their final points to take the lead with around 2 minutes left but the game always kinda looked like a game where whoever had the ball last would win.

Jurkovic was allegedly going to flip regardless of what happened with Nebraska. Early on people thought he favored OSU but I don't think he had a committable offer so he committed to Nebraska. Once they told him to come in for the Michigan game it was over.

Some potentially good news it that Kansas may not have offered Warinner the job... yet. Dude's only done a phone interview if he's done anything at all (I guess someone from OSU said he hasn't interviewed with anyone - all focus on Wisconsin right now).

If OSU did lose Warinner one guy to look at right away would be Branden Bowen flipping back to Utah.

Rumor has it from Colin Coherd -

Cliffs are apparently the name that is going to be announced any time now is not on ANY of the vegas odds lists. BUT apparenlty it is a good fit according to Colin... and is a current coach.

http://michigan.247sports.com/Bolt/Colin-Cowherd-teases-secret-Michigan-HC-candidate-33543954

Aside from that, wtf is Nebraska thinking with a 61 year coach, who really isnt all the rave, and is 2-9 this year...Really do not understand that hire if there ambitions are as high as they say. They maybe a top 15 program, but that is about it now-a-days.

LOL if Addazio ends up being the guy. God I couldn't fucking stand him when he was Florida's offensive coordinator. The dive-dive-sack-punt offense got old real quick. His entire offensive philosophy was simpleminded and predictable. Maybe he had a brain transplant and became a competent head coach at BC but I sure as hell wouldn't let him run an offense.