New Subaru daily driver

Mojoe

As some of you know or may have seen, I sold the Legacy specB last week. It was good timing, and I feel I maximized the car still having interest and being in very good condition. For months I had wondered, if the specB got in an accident? What would I replace it with that I would be happy with? Since Subaru was not going to do another turbo Legacy, I was frustrated. So, the only thing that I could rationalize was a STi. I drove the 2015, but the new look wasn't sitting well with me. I narrowed it to the 2011-2014 body, first wanting a hatch, but then the sedan took over my interest. I dislike the wing miserably. I can't justify the cost to change it, but have my feelers out there to swap with a WRX trunk lid.

I found a 2011 Limited with 8,100 miles on it. The guy bought it two years ago with 5,000 miles on it. It has sat in his garage and just been looked at. The owner was meticulous in its cleanliness, to include the undercarriage. He was moving and the car would not be going with him. He had done many little extra's that I would have done, and the more we talked, the more I knew this was the car. I looked at several STi's, but wanted the dark grey with the features this has. So here it is.

Brought it home.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/dsnowgod/63CFCE66-122C-47F4-9456-B886E7EEA559_zps01xqreon.jpg

With snow wheels, tires, and windows tinted.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/dsnowgod/521B0F9C-88B6-418D-8383-13B5E032A18F_zpsh5p1y0fj.jpg

• Upvote 1