Question for the homeowners of CR...

2 Sweet

Looked at a trillion online, walked through maybe 5, then found one that isn't exactly what I want but it was cheap and newer. I regret it kinda.. should have stayed in an apartment until finding "the one"

edit: Joe when you feel like selling your pad no reason to make a thread just pm me :)

Edited by Not Brian

...... Put in a offer and wala.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/b21df59b781e987b8f0db5f0b6737db0b082934d3df387dce5608e20e76031ec_zpsaeaa878d.jpg

Were you searching for the word voilà, perhaps? Hooked on phonics doesn't even work well for English words, let alone French ones.

But you're not alone, Paul. We've had members posting the word as viola.

• Upvote 1

Were you searching for the word voilà, perhaps? Hooked on phonics doesn't even work well for English words, let alone French ones.

I think he also meant " Put in AN offer.."

I am totally lucky. I've purchased 8 houses so far, but only 2 of them I have lived in. Both of them were the first house I saw in person.

Both were total pieces of shit- worst house in awesome neighborhood. Both were 50-60k under value and were total rehabs. The best part- bought one in Hilliard for 104k, put in 41k and just had it appraised at 180k in December. Yay.

Probably b/c you unloaded some boulders from the back yard. :lol:

It is an emotional purchase like a car...You will feel it if it is right. People try to be analytical but it is almost always emotions that make the purchase. Best advice is to be have an approved loan in hand when making an offer; at least be pre-approved. If the house is right, you will know it. I represent buyers in addition to listing homes if you need help. I will tell you upfront if the house is a good deal

Im a self proclaimed house shopper, I go to open houses, just to go. When we were house shopping, i knew what i wanted. I knew what i would sacrifice not having, and when we walked into our house, i KNEW it was our house....

Now.. had i known my husband and i had different views on how long we would LIVE in this house, i would have kept looking. (he'd be happy to die here, I wanted to move out 5 years ago.. and still do)

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/b21df59b781e987b8f0db5f0b6737db0b082934d3df387dce5608e20e76031ec_zpsaeaa878d.jpg

Im not even mad, not a care in the world. Ok let me try this response instead of the initial one. Put in a offer and BOOM SHAKALAKA was accepted. :fuckyeah: