My new place WOO!

SRTurbo04

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Paul, welcome to more home projects and a good school district for your family!

Many projects i want to do. Starting with the master bathroom/bed room. The master bathroom doesnt have a door on it , its just a big opening area into the master bedroom, it was a option from the house builder that these people didnt get so i want that done.

Also want to plant some thick trees to create a privacy "fence" since we cant actually build a fence at all.

Would also like to build a mini bar downstairs.

Looks nice.

Where did they sneak a 4th bedroom in that place?

There is one over the garage thats a normal size bedroom with a big closet. The shape of the house and the picture makes it look smaller then it is.

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/04srturbo/04srturbo003/rooms_zpskdmy8ffv.jpg

Congrats man, looks like a nice pad. How much land are you on? Is the land behind you able to be built on or is it protected?

I dont know i would guess the house sits on a 1/2 acre lot, in the pictures you can see both my neighbors to my left and right. Also where the brush is in the field is where my backyard stops.

The field behind me is a farmers field and from what i understand guy just flat out refuses to sell to the builders and has no plans to ever sell it. Hopefully it never does so i can enjoy it.

I believe the family that owns the farm land lives behind my old house. The guy who owned it died a coupke years ago. It sucks, he really was a great guy, he used to go up and down the road in his bobcat in the winter plowing peoples driveways because he was bored. I really doubt they will sell anytime soon.

I believe the family that owns the farm land lives behind my old house. The guy who owned it died a coupke years ago. It sucks, he really was a great guy, he used to go up and down the road in his bobcat in the winter plowing peoples driveways because he was bored. I really doubt they will sell anytime soon.

Elshires?

Supposidly Sam fell off his tractor while tilling, and well... you can figure out the rest. My dad is friends with one of his sons. I believe Mike owns the farm now. I grew up over on north road (connector between shanahan and lewis center) which is where the farm is. That family has an unfortunate history of people dying prematurely.

Elshires?

Supposidly Sam fell off his tractor while tilling, and well... you can figure out the rest. My dad is friends with one of his sons. I believe Mike owns the farm now. I grew up over on north road (connector between shanahan and lewis center) which is where the farm is. That family has an unfortunate history of people dying prematurely.

I believe so. I heard Sam had a heart attack and thats why he fell. The farm house is off of north rd, but the house Sam lived in was directly behind mine (access from shanahan rd).

I believe so. I heard Sam had a heart attack and thats why he fell. The farm house is off of north rd, but the house Sam lived in was directly behind mine (access from shanahan rd).

Yep. Fished that pond with Franks son (justin) when we were kids. He used to ride down on his Enduro and pick me up.

Sorry paul lol

Justin used to date my cousin. Haven't heard from him since he moved to Texas or something. He used to bring that little Honda xr80 to my house all the time and we would ride that thing everywhere. That's how I learned to ride lol.

He passed away unexpectedly while in Texas in 2009.

Edit, found the obit.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dispatch/obituary.aspx?n=justin-c-aleshire&pid=138139627

Congrats. That definitely makes up for the Grand Marquis.

Dont hate on the grand marquis. :lolguy:

Well the working on the house begins already, microwave doesnt seem to work very efficient so replacing that.

Also the water has a smell to it, like a fart smell lol. I thought it was just me, but the ice cubes in the ice maker are the same way. Also for the first like 30 seconds the water comes out cloudy as all hell. Any ideas?

you know after you and Katie christen the house, it's time for you and the boys to get drunk and make some new memories in the house!

Yes sir, Gotta get our guest bedroom set up in the next few weeks, Im hoping for the weather to get a tad bit warmer so we can have a few drinks around the fire pit. I will hit you up sir soon for this.

Yes sir, Gotta get our guest bedroom set up in the next few weeks, Im hoping for the weather to get a tad bit warmer so we can have a few drinks around the fire pit. I will hit you up sir soon for this.

sounds good. I'll bring some booze.

Dont hate on the grand marquis. :lolguy:

Well the working on the house begins already, microwave doesnt seem to work very efficient so replacing that.

Also the water has a smell to it, like a fart smell lol. I thought it was just me, but the ice cubes in the ice maker are the same way. Also for the first like 30 seconds the water comes out cloudy as all hell. Any ideas?

fart smell? Does it smell like sulfur ? My girlfriends house had the same issues she had her water tested but everything came out fine somehow, whenever she runs the washing machine you can smell it though (drinking water is filtered). Coincidentally she lives a short ways away from you also.