My new place WOO!

SRTurbo04

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fart smell? Does it smell like sulfur ? My girlfriends house had the same issues she had her water tested but everything came out fine somehow, whenever she runs the washing machine you can smell it though (drinking water is filtered). Coincidentally she lives a short ways away from you also.

Not sure i know what sulfur smells like but its like a old water smell its hard to explain.

Well that sucks anyway to fix it a bit?

get your water elsewhere? :shrug: its kind a SOL deal right now, the city is attempting to fix it.

So- Does your shower water smell as well? Or is it just the ice cubes from the ice box?

If its just hte ice box.. its likely not the city water stuff..

http://homeguides.sfgate.com/remove-sulfur-smell-plastic-ice-dispenser-27994.html

If its the fridge that came with the house, i would clean that thing out top to bottom, and let a few boxes of baking soda sit in there for a few days with nothing else (if you can, its not like we dont have a giant fridge/freezer outside our back doors right now)

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2014/01/03/city-tries-to-fix-waters-odor-taste.html

Columbus is affected with smelly water. It doesn't seem to affect everyone, just some people.

One of the very few benefits of living up North is unreal tap water quality. Any houses I have lived in with access to CLE water tastes as good as bolted water. If you pour my tap over ice, and pour a bottle over ice, you could not tell the difference.

The negative of this is being forced to drink bottled water everywhere I go because the tap water usually tastes like crap.

Not a bad way to spend $250,000. Sure it is 3.5 bath and not 2.5? Most these I remember working on had 2.5 bath..

Based off his pictures, appears there is a half bath in the basement.

Nice looking house, very similar looking to mine. Though I like your color scheme better (purchased mine as a foreclosure)

Based off his pictures, appears there is a half bath in the basement.

Nice looking house, very similar looking to mine. Though I like your color scheme better (purchased mine as a foreclosure)

The inside or outside? We painted the inside to a color of our choice ( scratch that, my wifes choice) and outside had been painted a few years ago