What Color is this?

Benner

It's white and gold or tan. Photo has poor white balance due to the lighting and camera settings. however either way photoshop doesn't like. There's no blue or black on that image of the dress shown.

I agree it's not national news worthy, but I don't understand why so many of you have issue with it being discussed?? I find it interesting that when I clicked this thread this morning it looked white and gold, but now on the same page/device it looks blue and black.

The Industrial Revolution to me is just like a story I know called "The Puppy Who Lost His Way." The world was changing, and the puppy was getting, bigger..... So, you see, the puppy was like industry. In that, they were both lost in the woods. And nobody, especially the little boy - "society" - knew where to find 'em. Except that the puppy was a dog. But the industry, my friends, that was a revolution.

Knibb High football rules!

I didn't really care until all you idiots told me I shouldn't, now I fucking love it. I talk about it incessantly to whoever will listen. I answer my phone with, "Hello, it's gold and white." I sign all my checks with G&W and then when my employees ask what that means, I fire them immediately. I asked both my kids what color they thought the dress was; one of my kids is now on a Greyhound bus to an Indian reservation in Oklahoma - I don't think I have to tell you what color she thought the dress was. I alternate between masturbating to pictures of this dress, Kim Kardashian, and Kate Upton. When they legalize gay marriage in Ohio, it should be mandatory for all gay couples to wear this dress for their nuptials. They should replace the 2nd Amendment with a statement about this dress.