Derek, and Best One Tire

Mojoe

For a year I have wasted Derek's time. He has answered my questions and provided quotes for suggested tires for the RX7. He has always been helpful and informative, while providing the best price. I just didn't know what set up I wanted to go with and was going back and forth about what I wanted to do. Today, he sent his guys out to the house to put some fresh rubber all the way around on the FD. His employee's were on time and good guys to talk to. They cared for their work space, and had a good balance of conversation and I'm here to do work. I also had them swap the winter tires off the wifes car, and they made light work of that.

I was able to take calls for work, and still do some other things from home, while Best One took care of business. Waiting in a tire shop seem like a huge waste of time now.

If your rubbers are giving you the protection you need, bounce your questions off derek and he'll get you covered. Puns in tended.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/dsnowgod/2648F8C6-C8A5-4DAB-A0E9-27B1B8BCD08C_zpswg3yisrs.jpg

Thanks Derek.

Edited by Mojoe