Subaru dealers here?

kyc12340

What's up CR

Some of you may remember me as Kim

Finally discharged from Korean military, I'm coming back to Columbus in few weeks.

I'm looking to buy an AWD car that will serve me some fun as well for under 40g.. And

I can't seem to find any other than STI

Still on the fence on whether I should go with brand new ones (2016) or not.

Anyone work for Subaru dealer ? if not do you know any ?

On a side note-- Can you come up with better car option (new/used) under 40g

awd

Thanks

I know one of the Mazda service writers over at Byers Mazda/Subaru if nobody can help you out better then that, at least he may be able to put you in contact with someone worth a damn.

Glad to see you coming back, it's been a while.

I know one of the Mazda service writers over at Byers Mazda/Subaru if nobody can help you out better then that, at least he may be able to put you in contact with someone worth a damn.

Glad to see you coming back, it's been a while.

Thanks Cordell, I used to know a guy there but he moved out of state

Good to have you coming back!

Are you preferring automatic or stick? Tough to beat Subaru, unless you look at Audi/VW...

Stick. but well built Dsg is also considerable.

I like to hear about Audi/VW

Welcome back. The new STi's are nice and its hard to beat what you get for the price but im also STi biased. :gabe:

Another option might me a Golf R or an S4

These.

2015 Golf R is DSG only, 2016 coming in manual, loaded for under 40k.

STI is a bit more raw, and better handling at the limit, but not by much. Same performance overall.

S4 and S5 are bigger, but with sports diff, can do some work.

Wait a year and get a Focus RS. I think it's gonna blow the STi out of the water.

No way. If anything, it'll be slightly faster than the R and STI, and MAYBE handle slightly better than the STI, but they will all be comparable.

I am looking forward to the RS though!

These.

STI is a bit more raw, and better handling at the limit, but not by much. Same performance overall.

S3 would be a fun smaller version. APR has some really big upgrades for both the S3 and R that IMO would make either one of the most fun sleepers on the road today.

Ill sell you my 1G GSX for $39,999

:gabe::gabe::gabe:

These.

When does 16s coming out?

2015 chrysler 300 S Awd

nice car ! not my style though....

Wait a year and get a Focus RS. I think it's gonna blow the STi out of the water.

Can't wait a year ! ha

Glad your coming back Kim! The good ole days when you had the most badass cars coming out of Sterling Place haha.

Long time no talk, still have the VW and C6?

Thanks for all the replies

I do like VAG cars as I have one right now. but want manaul over auto..

so the question is.. no one works for Subaru I guess

Idon't have US cell atm so I was hoping someone on here worked at Subaru so I cam talk on the internet while I'm still in Korea

so the question is.. no one works for Subaru I guess Idon't have US cell atm so I was hoping someone on here worked at Subaru so I cam talk on the internet while I'm still in Korea

Jon Haskins is a great guy and works over at Byers. I've worked with him before on both my Speed 3 and on a minivan for the family.

He started off and still manages their internet sales area. Give him a call/email. jhaskins@byersauto.com or 614-923-4507

How do you like your S4?

I assume B8.5?

Love it. Yes, it's a 2014 that I picked up with only 8,500 miles on it. I added the APR tunes the day I bought it and wouldn't have it any other way. Stage 2+ includes the pulley, tune and DSG Tune. Completely different car now.

To Aarons point get the sport differential. I drove with and without side by side through the 315/270 cloverleaf and it's noticeably more fun. Mines's a Premium Plus with all the goodies. Phantom Black | APR Stage 2 & APR TCU Tunes | Technology Package | Bang & Olufsen | Sports Differential | Adaptive Damping Suspension | Nappa Leather | 19" Peelers