2015 Mustang GT Boosted

88lx5oh

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Results are in! big thanks to Brian Turner, he did an awesome job!

car runs great and pulls really hard!

631.4 RWHP 526.6 RWTQ

video is uploading

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g425/hobglide/F2E788F9-967C-4D4D-8968-5DC1A21B714D_zpssypzeqzz.jpg]

Very nice!

I don't wanna race anymore

Shoot, I wish I was in c bus...I'd love to do a 50-130.

Ironically I saw Jay Leno's Garage tonight.....didn't watch the who thing because he was down at Hennesey in TX to get a Yellow 5.0 boosted with a twin scroll supercharger that put out 700hp......for a mere $25,000. NO INTERNALS altered. I'm not sure if they did the exhaust.

LOL at $25k.

I'll be around $8500 after the clutch upgrade. Dyno Brian said on E85 the car would make 700rwhp easy on the same boost. So if I want more power, it's there even before a pulley swap.

That's just a silly amount of power haha

When I'm home longer than 2 hours on a weekend I'll hit you you.

I've been pretty much gone since early Sept and won't be back in town until late Dec.

I'll be around $8500 after the clutch upgrade. Dyno Brian said on E85 the car would make 700rwhp easy on the same boost. So if I want more power, it's there even before a pulley swap.

IMO I'd leave it for 93. Sounds to be perfect for a fast yet civil street car. Enjoy it for sure. Can't wait to see it.

oh man, I've been looking at the snow performance meth/water injection. i think i like that route better than e85, for the fact i don't have to find an e85 station

That's why I tuned mine on 93. I like to drive to much to go hunt down E85 stations. For that reason I'm going the meth route also.

That's why I tuned mine on 93. I like to drive to much to go hunt down E85 stations. For that reason I'm going the meth route also.

I've been talking to dyno Brian about it already. Winter project for me, snow performance meth injection kit, ngauge, and back to the dyno in spring.

You gonna run 50/50 meth/water?

Maybe we should go halves on a drum of methanol 😊

I've been talking to dyno Brian about it already. Winter project for me, snow performance meth injection kit, ngauge, and back to the dyno in spring.

You gonna run 50/50 meth/water?

Maybe we should go halves on a drum of methanol 😊

I'm using the AEM kit + their failsafe system. No drums here. I'll have Snow ship be bottles of boost juice. :gabe: