79 members have voted

1. 1. Nice, reliable, inexpensive and fun car

• Anything but a Neon SRT-4
    • Neon SRT-4

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See if Jordan at JET Auto can get you a clean car. 7k is more than enough.

Jet Auto, forum sponsor, 2highpsi

Thanks guys!

Is Jordan on here? If so who is he?

Das me :)

Please hit me up if I can help with anything. Contact info is in my sig.

Apparently you left before you got to know the_buster. Read his past threads and educate yourself. Perhaps you'll see why he should definitely not buy a Miata and turbo it.

I glanced through. I almost forgot about the mountain dew tattoo. :lolguy:

I retract my previous statement, a turbo install may be too challenging. Better stick to wheels and drop springs.

You can be a responsible family man and get a practical vehicle, or you can play racecar and get someone's haggard old project car that you won't be able to work on.

The choice is yours.

This. You're young. There will be plenty of time for toys.

I still have a nice crown vic for sale... I can put stickers all over it, electric supercharger, fart pipes. . Whatever the buster wants.

You need to put your kids first man. From a father's view I would get rid of all my stuff for one reliable safe vehicle for my kids (hence why I drive a crewmax tundra now). Save the extra money from tax return, don't blow it on a money pit. She just graduated, give it some time.

So. I heard on the radio that we are doing an up-to $5000 cash for clunkers, which is way more than I'll ever get out of the lincoln. I asked one of the salesmen about it, and he said that you only get the 5gs if you pay sticker price and your car is able to be resold. But that he can move numbers around and apply my employee discount and make it to where I get the 5 grand off of a new car. I looked at the Dart and the Renegade, being the two cheapest cars we sell. I can get a Dart sxt, he said go with this one it has more rebates, for 17,084 lease or 18,584 buy before the 5 grand is applied. The renegade would be for the wife and I would drive the crv it is 22,117 lease and 21,117 buy. would this be a thing to look into? The Dart would be around 12 grand after the 5 grand and thats not that much more than we were looking at. I heard the advertisement on the radio and thought it would be better than scrap price for trade in.

Is the offer still going to be good in 6 months though?

He said payments would be around 400 ish. Which I get about that on one paycheck. Then we have her money on top. So I was thinking get it now while the deal is going on. I'll probably only get about a grand out of the Lincoln though.

He said payments would be around 400 ish. Which I get about that on one paycheck. Then we have her money on top. So I was thinking get it now while the deal is going on. I'll probably only get about a grand out of the Lincoln though.

can you also afford full coverage insurance?

What would be the term on the loan and the interest rate?

Interest rate depends on the credit score, I didn't have him run it. Term was 72 months. Wife said no anyway. She doesn't want to spend that much right now. So probably looking at a civic si sedan or base impreza. Already messaged Jordan. I love the subaru sound but I think the civic will be cheaper on insurance

Interest rate depends on the credit score, I didn't have him run it. Term was 72 months. Wife said no anyway. She doesn't want to spend that much right now. So probably looking at a civic si sedan or base impreza. Already messaged Jordan. I love the subaru sound but I think the civic will be cheaper on insurance

might want to call first, it was cheaper at 17 with a reckless op to insure a '99 Mustang GT than it was '97 Impreza RS Sedan or '96 EK Hatch

400 a month for 72 months? Somebody is fucking you somewhere lol.

$28.8k for a $13.5k car

LOL. Only the buster. The dude has month old Bob Evans home-style mash potatoes sloshing around in that brain cavity of his. 5pgs of amazing responses and he's still putting out tater posts like above.