College Football Thread v12.0

bicranium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LSU jumped Michigan State in coaches poll. Not sure how they got that, but okay.

Nobody wants to play Stanford right now.

USC is dangerous.

B12 teams score a zillion points, but can anyone them (a) beat a team with a pulse on defense or (b) make a stop when necessary?

I never want to see a player hurt but I think it's funny that Baylor finishes their pre-season games (they've played 1 team with a defense ranked inside the top 100) and lose their starter. Stidham was just shy of being a 5-star coming out of HS so he's talented but they've got their meat of their schedule coming up. Kansas State, as unimpressive as they are, will become the 2nd top 100 defense Baylor will face this season. Then it's on to Oklahoma and Oklahoma State (both top 30) and TCU (69th).

But who knows, Russell could play next week. Petty broke part of his back last year at Baylor and just played through it.

Take aways from the weekend:

- Oklahoma and Stanford are looking really solid and if they win out, will likely get a spot in the playoff (Stanford may be the only team left in the Pac with a shot)

- Ohio State's offense looks scary now with JT. Our Defense looks even more scary.

- Clemson is now in a class of their own in the ACC

- Miami football hit an all time low

- LSU is literally trash without Fournette. Key to beating/blowing LSU out = Slow down Fournette.

- Alabama's offense is really struggling

- Houston is for real. Tom Herman probably gone after this year

- If the winner of the AAC is undefeated they should get a playoff birth

- Ohio State is still the best team in the country

Did she drop the Pom pom things? :lol:

Me and my wife were laughing thinking that our cheerleaders are talking shit

I was thinking the same thing at first and had to watch it again.

1 thing I did catch was during the Northwestern game a mic was really close to coach Fitzgerald and caught him saying: "You're a half field safety, tell me what the fuck your doing out there?" to his player LOL!!