College Football Thread v12.0

bicranium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you say that?

Just don't believe Coach Meyer will leave it at the minimum punishment. For the team's sake, I hope it stays at one game (although I don't feel like Illinois is a threat), but I expect Coach Meyer to go a step beyond the minimum to set an example. I wonder how long it'll take him to get the starting position back.

Just don't believe Coach Meyer will leave it at the minimum punishment. For the team's sake, I hope it stays at one game (although I don't feel like Illinois is a threat), but I expect Coach Meyer to go a step beyond the minimum to set an example. I wonder how long it'll take him to get the starting position back.

No need to go a step beyond the minimum with a kid like JT though. I think that's the situation here. If it was someone with any kind of history of bad behavior then, yeah, you go a little further.

This really stinks. I think Urban will/should make an example. We don't want this program to turn into Miami.

Yes he's just a kid and plenty of ppl drink in college, BUT you are on track to being a professional ball player and millionaire. You can forego 3 more years of partying for that. You'll get to party plenty in the NFL.

its a shame really.

Idk the validity of these rumors since they are coming from rivals message boards, but they're saying that the car JT got caught in wasn't his car. It was a "loaner" he was taking for a "test drive." I'm sure you can guess if those rumors are true why it could be much more serious than a DUI.

How about the fact that the dude that he called to come get him was Dale? I'm not wearing rose colored glasses, this is no good, but it is really telling to me how legit the friendship is between the two of those guys.

I think it stays at one game unless the story goes deeper and there's more bad news. Given what we know about JT as a person, that would surprise me, though.

I go out about once or twice every month and I see Elliot every time. Thursday my friend got a pic with Cardale. Cardale was smart enough to put his drink down. They dont act beligerent and you never see them order a drink so at least theyre aware of who they are. But dam they take some risks. I think 2 games just to send a message to keep the team in line.