Best donuts in Columbus?

Lauren

Looking for the top place for donuts in Columbus area on a Saturday morning. Looking for gourmet donuts and over the top like bacon and maple. I have heard destination donut is good, where are they located and are they open on Saturdays? Help

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Destination is inside North Market and also usually at the Worthington Farmers Market on Saturdays. DK Diner on 3rd in Grandview is my donut spot. They aren't especially gourmet, but they are awesome! If you go to DK, get there early, and plan to wait if you want to get a table.

Damn I'm fat.

Forget Columbus...drive to Springfield and go to Schulers.

Yep, those are very good. In Westerville, there is Schneider's bakery. When going to Indy, stop at the Richmind exit for Square Donuts....

Scheinders in Westerville is terrible.

Destination donuts were amazing. We had chocolate bacon ones and raspberry something or another and they were delicious. Highly recommend. Also it was the first time I have ever been to north market before and that place rocks. I will be going there a lot more now that I know what it's about.

Scheinders in Westerville is terrible.

Destination donuts were amazing. We had chocolate bacon ones and raspberry something or another and they were delicious. Highly recommend. Also it was the first time I have ever been to north market before and that place rocks. I will be going there a lot more now that I know what it's about.

Join the Hot Chicken Takeover movement. It's the only vendor upstairs.