Jay Leno got his Shelby GT-350R Jay Leno's garage

SpaceGhost

Video released yesterday. So sexy. Curious what fenders, hood, front cover and splitter cost and if they mount

They do but you need the entire front end. But Carbon Dynamics makes a front bumper that is a replica and fits stock 2015+ Mustangs.

Video released yesterday. So sexy. Curious what fenders, hood, front cover and splitter cost and if they mount on a GT.

They're spendy and not as far as I can find not being offered by Ford without the right VIN and you need all 3 as the hood is quite a bit lower than the GT. Wheels are $14k and don't fit the regular car also. Wing I'm told listed at $8k....Rear valence is available for the small price of $2k. Steering wheel is available and bolts right on. The front strut bar on the R is even supposed to be lighter and also available, there's a thread about it on Mustang6g.

The sound of that car is astonishing!!:megusta:

You can.

I can't remember if its doable on the original order, or just through Ford Performance, but you can.

They added the option because so many people requested it.

I know someone selling one with a few hundred miles, for msrp. Tempting

Any clue where I can find one of these parked at night, preferably dimly lit area?

That's hilarious that the wheels cost nearly 1/2 of a 2015 5.0

Ford said that when they 1st looked into these wheels they were almost 4x that cost, they worked with the manufacturer to bring those costs down.