Spring track day call out's ya s*** kickas

Miller

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11.6 on borrowed slicks. 12.006 on Sumoslowmo tires.

Nice

My launches need a lot of work.

You and me both man.

I'm owed $15, but I won't make anyone pay up (since it was Buck and Hoblick), although I did drop dat $20 to Miller...

Aaron ill pay you.

whats another $5 on top of the money i gotta throw out the window to fix the car

my best run of the day was 11.33 @ 126 with an amazing 2.01 60ft

end of the day i sheared the 2 rear bolts that hold the diff to the irs cradle, which ended up trashing the driveshaft, half shafts, and I'm pretty sure the diff is grenaded.

Aaron ill pay you.

whats another $5 on top of the money i gotta throw out the window to fix the car

end of the day i sheared the 2 rear bolts that hold the diff to the its cradle, which ended up trashing the driveshaft, half shafts, and I'm pretty sure the diff is grenaded.

:fuuuu:

Sucks to hear man.

On a positive note, you are only a repair job and traction away from easy 10s :cool:

:fuuuu:

Sucks to hear man.

On a positive note, you are only a repair job and traction away from easy 10s :cool:

the mph is there for 10s. so I'm excited about that. think ill be purchasing slicks while I'm doing my repair job.

Aaron ill pay you.

end of the day i sheared the 2 rear bolts that hold the diff to the its cradle, which ended up trashing the driveshaft, half shafts, and I'm pretty sure the diff is grenaded.

Holysheet! on it's maiden drag voyage? That's brutal, sorry to hear car looked and ran good

Holysheet! on it's maiden drag voyage? That's brutal, sorry to hear car looked and ran good

Happened in the burnout box right in front of me. I couldn't imagine that happening first day after a full Winter build. Sucks. Good luck man.

Yep I have some practicing to do, we all needed it to be warmer I think except for the AWD guys. Tims car is fookin quick, I saw a 12.3 for him. Hell I didn't even need a helmet for the majority of my runs. :no: NB Ran with me once and he got me by 3 tenths, 13.5. Brian (Coaster) had a 12.9 run with me.

Weather definitely played a part. When mist builds up enough to hit the wipers due to the air being so thick, morning runs are destined to be meh at best.

Love the car Ben. Sounds awesome and I think I your little one has a grin plastered on for life after that run you guys did :)

Thanks for the props too. 12.23 at a tick over 113mph was my best. 60ft was 1.8x Full tank of 93 on stock tires and recommended psi of 41lbs. :o but I wanted to run it as it sits everyday.

I got a pretty good round of pics and a ton of videos. I'm going to send most over to Wags as he's the bad-ass video guy. I'll try and see if I can get clips up later tonight when the family is in bed though.

Weather definitely played a part. When mist builds up enough to hit the wipers due to the air being so thick, morning runs are destined to be meh at best.

Love the car Ben. Sounds awesome and I think I your little one has a grin plastered on for life after that run you guys did :)

Thanks for the props too. 12.23 at a tick over 113mph was my best. 60ft was 1.8x Full tank of 93 on stock tires and recommended psi of 41lbs. :o but I wanted to run it as it sits everyday.

I got a pretty good round of pics and a ton of videos. I'm going to send most over to Wags as he's the bad-ass video guy. I'll try and see if I can get clips up later tonight when the family is in bed though.

Who were you there? I want to roll race you sometime based on what I heard. 👀

Who were you there? I want to roll race you sometime based on what I heard. ��

Dude that was BBQ'ing the burgers and Dogs over next to Wag's and Cordell.

I'm also the guy that got booted for taking pics from past the 60ft marker.....oops. :ninja: :p

I got a few of your runs and pics of you too. That Mustang is your bitch for sure. Nice job.

I took the Camaro to 13.72 and 13.78 @ 102 with a 2.2 60'. It's weird racing a stock LS1 again :D

I'd like to thank everyone for coming out, and to JET Auto and Carlyle Racing for supporting the event. Look for the next one to be tentatively September 23rd at Trails, and I'm trying to squeak in a rental at D42 as well as long as they open on time this year.

Dude that was BBQ'ing the burgers and Dogs over next to Wag's and Cordell.

I'm also the guy that got booted for taking pics from past the 60ft marker.....oops. :ninja: :p

I got a few of your runs and pics of you too. That Mustang is your bitch for sure. Nice job.

Thank you sir. I didnt get to see you run but heard you moved. I did get a good look at it while it was parked. Sharp :thumbup: