Spring track day call out's ya s*** kickas

Miller

I'm feeling pretty solid that you will despite all the naysayers. :thumbup: I have no idea if it's true that NTR is a slower track but even so, I can't see it being that damn slow as to keep a 5.0 out of the 12's. What do I know though.....

They aren't that fast honestly. Fastest i've seen a mag run them is 12.7@113mph stock.

I have about 50lbs off the car, 40 of it being unsprung and rotational, so that should help out, but the tires are 300tw vs stock 220tw.

Yours should do well too! Jones ran a 12.3@112 I believe, but I think you have more mods than he did.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren't that fast honestly. Fastest i've seen a mag run them is 12.7@113mph stock.

who knew. I didn't. thought for sure they'd do better.

Yours should do well too! Jones ran a 12.3@112 I believe, but I think you have more mods than he did.
Hope so. Will likely need a driver mod :o

The tune on mine does make more power now. V3.x is strong. will be interesting to see how the DSG Tune shakes out. From what I've seen others post slip wise, it should. I'm not into flogging the shit out of it more than once or twice. The rest will be without launch control. I'm running it as it sits with my summer tires and 93 octane.

I'm looking forward to playing with some camera gear and video editing so I may only make a handful of passes.

Hope so. Will likely need a driver mod :o

The tune on mine does make more power now. V3.x is strong. will be interesting to see how the DSG Tune shakes out. From what I've seen others post slip wise, it should. I'm not into flogging the shit out of it more than once or twice. The rest will be without launch control. I'm running it as it sits with my summer tires and 93 octane.

I'm looking forward to playing with some camera gear and video editing so I may only make a handful of passes.

Driver mod on a 2 pedal awd? :gabe:

I believe jones' fastest runs were without LC. Nothing to really flog, do some passes and when your times start staying the same, you're done.

My 05 ProTuned STI went 12.9 with a whopping 288awhp and 330lbft. My 5.0 feels faster than that car.

You're mistaking ET with Trap. I bet your trap was 105.

Driver mod on a 2 pedal awd?

:gabe::p

I believe jones' fastest runs were without LC. Nothing to really flog, do some passes and when your times start staying the same, you're done.

I've seen mixed results from others. I do think the concensus is LC isn't faster. I'm working back with APR to see if the DSG tune responds differently/faster with LC. Not that a few milliseconds matter much but....

I was running consistent 13.1s last fall at Kilkare. That was with ~2000 DA, after driving the car for a full 8 hours, with 3/4 of a tank of gas and luggage still in the trunk.... on all seasons. 12s shouldn't be too hard.