Spring track day call out's ya s*** kickas

Miller

.... AWD launch is so simple..

Umm not for all of us! My Mustang was infinitely more simple to launch than the Stealth is. With the 'stang you'll definitely have to be more in tune with what your rear end is telling you. Street tires will essentially never hook out of hole with a decent level of power coming on quickly, but you'll have fun and make mustang sounds ;)

P.S. looks like I'll be attending with the Stealth though not sure how many passes I want to put down in it. We'll see!

P.P.S. also bringing a 2015 Mini 3cyl turbo with a couple minor mods

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i can get it on the trailer and it fits. although i have to enter and exit through the window because i can't open the doors on the trailer.

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g425/hobglide/Mobile%20Uploads/1B35BD41-9216-4EDF-9644-05B5E4C29E4D_zpsi0g56l0g.jpg

well i can get it on the trailer and it fits. although i have to enter and exit through the window because i can't open the doors on the trailer.

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g425/hobglide/Mobile%20Uploads/1B35BD41-9216-4EDF-9644-05B5E4C29E4D_zpsi0g56l0g.jpg

Too bad you can only put the windows down with the key fob, if you could roll them up it would help you out here.

Yep I have some practicing to do, we all needed it to be warmer I think except for the AWD guys. Tims car is fookin quick, I saw a 12.3 for him. Hell I didn't even need a helmet for the majority of my runs. :no: NB Ran with me once and he got me by 3 tenths, 13.5. Brian (Coaster) had a 12.9 run with me.