GoT

RC K9

R+L=J is twilight?

So Rygar Targaryen kidnaps and rapes Lyana Stark and impregnates her and she bears Jon Snow and fucking dies in childbirth? How the fuck is that twilight?

zactly

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't care about the bewbies when her elbows are that pointy. Plus all the press and interviews with her lately makes me wish those fucking dragons would eat her in the next episode.

dude, she has an awesome body and is hot as hail... seriously, I have no idea what you're thinking.

dude, she has an awesome body and is hot as hail... seriously, I have no idea what you're thinking.

I'm married so meh.... I don't care how hot a chick is, if she opens her mouth and shit spews out, no thanks.

So what kind of crap is Sansa and John going to run into at River Run? I think Little Finger set her up for something again.

Pretty sure her uncle and little Finger want her for that young kid.

This is when Jon Snow is going to start to show how bad ass his character has been built up to conquer. He will roll through everywhere until he gets to Ramsey.

That theatre girl's tits were noice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quite right!

So what kind of crap is Sansa and John going to run into at River Run? I think Little Finger set her up for something again.

I have a feeling he is trying to play jorah here, and show up with the vails army at river run.

that smile Tormund gave Brienne when they were about to leave. LULz

I've read that there was significance to the tree face in the scene where Brenn is with the White Walkers...more than just what we've seen so far. Any thoughts?

I was wondering where I'd seen that before, I wonder if it had something to do with that tree in winterfell? Lots of heavy plot points occurred near that tree before winterfell was sacked.

EDIT: all i can see is that the faces in trees are "thought" to have been carved by the children of the forest...bloodraven tells bran it's time for him to take his place, i wonder if it's an indication that the faces aren't carved, but rather a warg sacrifices himself and merges with the tree or something? since bran escaped the walkers, I wonder if his purpose is to restore power to house stark by merging with that tree in winterfell (since that tree is obviously insanely important, it's been in the opening sequence and is more or less an indicator of the health of house stark) and doing something to help the impending war on house bolton.