Ya'll went and did it now....

progrmr

I was perfectly happy with my Vulcan....until bike night last week at Polaris!

Curse all your hot freakin' sportbikes!! I'm selling my Vulcan tomorrow to buy a sportbike...all those nice ones last week reminded me of everything I liked about sportbikes - the power, responsiveness and nimble-ness!

Thanks alot! :)

I was perfectly happy with my Vulcan....until bike night last week at Polaris!

Curse all your hot freakin' sportbikes!! I'm selling my Vulcan tomorrow to buy a sportbike...all those nice ones last week reminded me of everything I liked about sportbikes - the power, responsiveness and nimble-ness!

Thanks alot! :)

seth aka Ron Burgandy has 2 for sale currently. 07 CBR 600rr and 06 gsxr 600 hit him up

Yeah... but what if you go to a Hooter's night, or a Whiskey Dicks... will you then suddenly want a Harley or another cruiser?

Do the right thing, get one of each...

Yeah... but what if you go to a Hooter's night, or a Whiskey Dicks... will you then suddenly want a Harley or another cruiser?

Do the right thing, get one of each...

:plus1: if i could afford it thats what i would do!!

haha, yea I can't do both - but I'm going to consider lots of different bikes: I'd love to find a Z1000 in the $4K range, but I'm thinking ZX6/7, GSXR 600, doubt I can afford a CBR but they're sweet, even some of the older wide body sport bikes from the late 90's.

Should be around $4K by the end of the week - not going to rush it though. I'd rather get something I'll be into for a long time instead of just buying right away. Still, don't want to wait too long :)

haha, Yea I have bought and sold a bunch of bikes. If its not right though, I just can't leave it alone. Life is too short. An FZR, ZX6, or CBR would be a great fit. There are several on CL in my price range so I need to look at a few and find out which one fits the best. Evening thinking about an SV - and there is one sweet Z1000 up there but a smidge out of my range. Oh well - I will have something that I'm looking for soon :)

I can't find the horsepower specs for the 6 - I found the 6R, but I'm sure this one will be significantly less.

EDIT: ok, I found it - looks like 100hp. I can live with that :) this one might be on the short list.

EDIT: ok, now I'm hearing its closer to ~85...lol! guess I just need to take a look at it.

Edited by progrmr