June 29 & 30th - Mid-Ohio

SchmuckGirl

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schmuckingham,

Do we still want a garage? I can def. arrange that all still. Lets chat this week about things and I ll get on that.

my friend back home in Mansfield should still be meeting up with us he converted his honda over to a full track bike and bought a Monster somewhere in Canada for some reason, over the US???

I might take you up on that, I have my 4 runner but I don't want to borrow a trailer for just my bike by itself.

Just let me know as soon as you can. We loaded Whodey's bike Saturday night (track day Monday) so we didn't have to worry about it in the morning of. (and it went a lot smoother for the trip doing so) Room was fine and they didn't pounce at all. Learned a lot and following loads will go a lot faster. Just spot me some gas and we'll call it even :D

I don;t know what day the guys above me are going up but I plan on just the 30th. I have a 4runner and possibly a trailer, I just didnt want to borrow the trailer for just myself.

i plan on just the 30th as well, that would be cool if i could get a spot on your trailer. of course i would split gas cost with you.

let me know

I asked Lizard for any hints/tips he may be able to give to keep cool for the event. When I get too hot I feel kinda panicky, so I'm trying to plan in advance in case it's a really warm coupla days:

"I usually run some sort of under armor styled stuff. It allows me to get the sweat off my skin and prevent the suit from sticking to it. You also want to DRINK a ton of water, too. Get a fan to put your helmet on to cool it in between sessions.

It's tough and I have been in over 100 degree temps and ridng a bike for 1-1/2 hours at a time while endurance racing. We'd use camel backs... But, still sucked. Just fluids and fans..."

I bought the the PsycleSkins Undersuit from STG. I wore it at my June 1st track day and felt great. No sticking to the suit or rubbing. The sweat didn't really build up to anything noticeable when hitting it hard the last session. It was in the 80s for sure and sunny. Just like they said, fans and fluids and your set.