June 29 & 30th - Mid-Ohio

SchmuckGirl

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

product_picture_rain.jpg

Yes, I actually really need tires.....

Maybe I should just go ahead and order a set or two of those, along with spare rims, lol. Man that would be a bad, bad day.

What in the heck are you doing awake and posting at 5:30 in the morning?!?

It was misc stuff that lizard had laying around so no he didnt spend the money on it that was for your parts.

lol, I haven't given him the money for my speedo sensor yet. Actually, with all of the stuff that he's purchased for my bike, I would have no room to complain!

Haha,

Honestly I hope we dont need that kinda tire, and I dont think those would look all that sweet on your bike, other then in the rain.

Had to hit the gym early, you actually working today? Yesterday was awful at work, so hopefully today goes alot better. Chat with ya then!

Haha,

Honestly I hope we dont need that kinda tire, and I dont think those would look all that sweet on your bike, other then in the rain.

Had to hit the gym early, you actually working today? Yesterday was awful at work, so hopefully today goes alot better. Chat with ya then!

Oh those are rain tires!! haha, I get it now.... they really all look the same to me.....

I was at work all day yesterday, goofball. It's invoicing week, so I have to be there all 5 days. Super busy so the days fly by!

• 3 weeks later...
You No wanna ride in the rain at Mid O - It gets slick quick.
+1 QFT

My first trackday was at mid ohio in the rain. I think the track was dry for maybe all of a session and a half. It was like riding on ICE. Afterwords, the instructor I went down there with told me it was to be considered more of a moral victory than a track day.

Hell, even AMA races have been cancelled at Mid-Ohio due to rain because of how slick it gets there.

I'm considering this as well. we'll see though. thats alot of money and i am going to need tires

I think I might need tires as well as tire warmers and a front stand . . damn it this is going to get expensive. . . almost forgot brake pads, battery, and a chain.