College Football 2016/17

Lauren

I think if we are talking about best player in college football jabril peppers deserves the heisman easily. That kid is a stud in any position. I can't think of any other player that's gets as much playing time as him and excels at all the position changes.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if we are talking about best player in college football jabril peppers deserves the heisman easily. That kid is a stud in any position. I can't think of any other player that's gets as much playing time as him and excels at all the position changes.

Yeah that's why the award is a joke. Heisman actually means the Quarterback that plays in the right system against poor defensive competition and puts up gaudy numbers against said competition. Lamar Jackson will win the heisman because he is exactly what they look for.

Random thoughts:

Clemson may be sloppy, but find me another team that has a better resume at this point.

The Heisman should be delayed until after the playoff, given that it's extremely likely it'll go to someone on a team in the playoff, so those games should be a factor.

Tom Herman coaches at Texas next year.

None of Alabama's Heisman winners have really been deserving. The first one was kind of a pity Heisman because they went so long without one, and the others are kind of like secondary coaching awards for Saban just having really good teams.

Clemson isn't even a top 10 team in my opinion. They've looked lethargic pretty much all season long. The ACC is a mess. They lost at home to an unranked Pitt team, they should have lost to Louisville at home, and they should have lost to NC State at home. Who have they beat that is really any good? Florida State? Get out of here. Auburn? LOL, right. Clemson is about the 15th best team in the country. Seriously.

Jabrill Peppers is highly over rated in my opinion. He plays multiple positions and excels at none of them! Put him in the secondary, 0 career interceptions. They line him up at QB when they are with in 5 yards of the end zone.

54 tackles, 3 sacks, 0 int's, 0 fumbles forced/recovered

161 yards rushing, 3 TD's

2 receptions for 3 yards

1 Punt return for TD

That's the best player in college?

Myles Jack had similar if not better numbers his Sophmore year at UCLA and wasn't even in the conversation

But who is better? The top 3 are pretty clear, but after that I don't think anyone stands out.

Well, Pittsburgh for one...

JK

As of right now, I'd take any of these teams to beat Clemson:

Wisconsin

Penn State (probably)

Washington

USC

Oklahoma

West Virginia

Oklahoma State

LSU

Ohio State

Michigan

Alabama

This is a frustrating game to watch. I'm predicting the weather won't get the "credit" it deserves should we pull this out.

I see a loss today... Our butts are puckered too tight, bad play calling, bad execution.

The weather isn't the issue, its between the ears.

I see a loss today... Our butts are puckered too tight, bad play calling, bad execution.

The weather isn't the issue, its between the ears.

I'm not sure how you could have watched the first half and say weather wasn't a large factor. EDIT: AND the 4th quarter :)

You're not wrong, say the other 49% is execution, but still.

I'm not sure how you could have watched the first half and say weather wasn't a large factor. EDIT: AND the 4th quarter :)

You're not wrong, say the other 49% is execution, but still.

It is a factor, I just think we play it up so to speak.

Lets hope that 2 pt arrogance plays into our hand and we escape...at this point 1 pt win is all we need. Even if MSU is garbage...because they are, and we are playing to their level today.