College Football 2016/17

Lauren

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Alabama is the class of the SEC, Ohio State of the B1G, Louisville of the ACC, Stanford of the P12 and Houston of the G5s. Big 12 is officially out of the playoff, along with FSU and Norte Dame. It's only week 3 and I feel like we've got a good idea already of who's gonna be in this thing.

There are still some huge matchups coming up

OSU has @Wisky, MSU and SCUM

Louisville has: @Clemson and @Houston

Clemson has: Louisville and @FSU

Houston has: Louisville

Michigan has: Wisconsin,@MSU @Iowa and @OSU

Bama has: @Arkansas, @Tennessee, Texas A&M and @LSU

Stanford has: @Washington, @ND and @Oregon

I honestly think Clemson, Houston and Louisville all eliminate one another with FSU beating Clemson. Louisville beats Houston, Clemson beats Louisville, FSU beats Clemson. That leaves Stanford, OSU, Bama and in my opinion a 1 loss Michigan team for the playoff.

I feel OSU plays Nebraska in the B10 championship game a week after beating undefeated Michigan by a close margain. Thus the reason Michigan sneaks in to the playoff to face Bama who has 1 loss to LSU but SEC. Stanford runs the table pretty easily.

Coaches Poll out

1. Bama

2. tOSU

3. Clemson

4. Louisville

5. Michigan

6. Stanford

7. Houston

8. MSU

9. Washington

10. Wisconsin

Nebraska beats #21 Oregon and doesn't move, Miami beats Appalachian St and moves up 6 LOL. Arkansas up 6 after beating Texas St, LSU up 5 spots after beating Miss St because. Florida up 7 spots to #16 after beating N. Texas, because SEC LOLOLOL

Nebraska went from unranked to #20 in both polls. OSU also plays Nebraska at home on November 5

You're correct, I thought they had them as being ranked during the game yesterday and yeah they do play at night. I may end up going to that game, although the NW game looks more likely as we are taking our 6 year old.

I agree, Lauren would be fitting.

Am I going back to Johnny Bravo? Or perhaps one of these:

Johnny Abs

Johnny Triceps

Hair Product

I Hate Verne and Gary

I think you should be Mark May, anyone else notice that he picked us to win this weekend? i almost shit my pants when he said that.

I think you should be Mark May, anyone else notice that he picked us to win this weekend? i almost shit my pants when he said that.

LOL, no, though, I don't see him around that much anymore. Then again, I don't really watch the lead-in CFB shows anymore. I stopped watching GameDay when it stopped being overblown, scripted and dumb, which was about 15 years ago.