College Football 2016/17

Lauren

Why is every SEC/Bama fan rejoicing over this loss like its the end of the Buckeyes program?

Scared much? Haha let's see how the rest of the season unfolds before anyone uncorks the champagne. This system is clearly designed to favor early loses. Urban is a great motivator and has shown to take young, flawed but very talented teams to places no one thought they would be.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe I read that Penn St would go before OSU do to the heads up matchup. Ill try finding that article..

I think OSU lands around 8 or 9 when polls come out. Need Nebraska to beat Wisconsin to fluff the reaume a little. Thankfully this is week 7 and not week 12, lots of football yet to play with tons of scenarios to unfold.

Head to head is after a 2 way tie. Penn State would drop off in tiebreaker step 5, which is overall record. Then OSU vs UM would be head to head

OSU 8th in coaches poll

Michigan is 2 amd Nebraska is tied for 6th with Baylor

This weeks picks

Northwestern vs #8 Ohio State (31-17 type ball game)

#4 Washington vs #16 Utah (Utah by a late FG!!)

#6 Nebraska vs #11 Wisconsin (I'm pulling for Nebraska here but safe bet is Wisky at home)

# Clemson vs #14 Florida State (I think FSU somehow manages a td victory)

Upset special Texas over #6 Baylor

My picks may have a touch of homer to them lol but I honestly feel these are the out comes

Osu in at 6 in ap poll. I'm surprised they are ranked over Baylor and Nebraska. But I said 6/7 spot.

Glad Bama has a bye week this week. My picks this week

Nebraska over Wisconsin ( I'm not on the Wisconsin bandwagon like all you homers)

Washington over Utah ( Washington looks legit. Any of you watched them?)

Fsu over Clemson ( because I do not like Clemson )

Northwestern over OSU (because troll)

My text to a buddy before all games yesterday my upset pick was penn St over OSU. Great success!

Oh and Texas loses against Baylor and Strong is fired on Sunday. Also predicting Helfrich is fired before season is done

Nebraska is a bunch of pretenders. They will lose to Wisconsin and OSU.

Also, Florida beats Georgia to cement themselves as the leaders of the SEC East

Funny how the sec east played out. Florida still has to play the LSU make up game. I do t think they can get the W against them.

Tennessee has beat both Georgia and Florida. The only reason they are third is because they played Bama and tam back to back. There sec schedule starts next week with SCar. I think the only tough game they have left is Kentucky and that should t be that hard. If Florida loses any of their remaining games Tennessee is back on top

I would bet the amount of Bama fans rooting against OSU is 500x higher than the amount of OSU fans rooting against Bama....

That's how you know your the top of the chain, without even needing to be there haha

It's pathetic.

I think most OSU fans really really want another OSU/Bama game, but then you see bama rejoice at the idea they won't have to play us. It's actually pretty odd. I hope Bama wins out just so we can dismantle them in front of the nation again. I don't believe any other team scares them as much as us.

I woke up this morning to find out they lost, when I checked ESPN on my phone. That fucking game was so boring I went to bed at halftime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Was at a father/daughter campout where there were about 30 dads in folding chairs around a projector. I wasn't feeling the game, and went to bed at 11pm, when OSU had 21 points.

Woke up at 4am to take a piss and checked my phone. My jaw drop hit my cawk...how did they give up the game?!?!?!?

smh. Glad I didn't stay up.