College Football 2016/17

Lauren

Having a pretty good year this year. 3rd in the league in rushing. Adjustment years happen... Just not for absolute STUDS like Zeke

He is averaging 90 ypg at the age of 28 with the freaking Titans

Exactly. Murray is killing it this year and he plays for the fucking Titans, one of the 5 armpits of the NFL.

Zeke is a stud. Of course the offensive line is great, but that doesn't take away from Zeke's greatness.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what it's worth, Demarco Murray led the league in rushing two years ago when he played for Dallas, and did nothing last year for Philadelphia

Didn't Murray have like 16 million carries that season? It was like the Cowboys were trying to assassinate him with forced rushing attempts.

Didn't Murray have like 16 million carries that season? It was like the Cowboys were trying to assassinate him with forced rushing attempts.

You have to limit Romo's interceptions somehow.

If this is how we're going to look the rest of the year, we may have a few losses left on the schedule.

Can only gamecast and I was going to ask if we suck as bad as that looks

So I'm stuck watching games on the ESPN app as I drive back to Ohio from Minnesota. Nebraska has no run D. As bad as Ohio St offense is right now weber and samual are going to gash Nebraska badly.

Shall be interesting to see how this Nebraska whisky game plays out in OT. I can say braska and whisky are way over rated and ranked way to high. Neither one of them belong in he top 15 let alone top 10

How in gods name does Wisconsin and Nebraska stay in the top 10. Nebraska hasn't beaten a ranked team all year. Their quality win that vaulted them in the top 10 was garbage Oregon.

Wisconsin is not the best two loss team in the country. Auburn or Oklohoma would destroy that badger team. Beating LSU in the first game of the season when LSU was playing terrible isn't that impressive. Now that Les is gone and their offense is roaring I don't think you see that same outcome.

It will be interesting Tuesday to see how the CFP ranks these teams.

And Florida St had Clemson beat. I cannot believe you let their best receiver roam freely undetected.

How in gods name does Wisconsin and Nebraska stay in the top 10. Nebraska hasn't beaten a ranked team all year. Their quality win that vaulted them in the top 10 was garbage Oregon.

Wisconsin is not the best two loss team in the country. Auburn or Oklohoma would destroy that badger team. Beating LSU in the first game of the season when LSU was playing terrible isn't that impressive. Now that Les is gone and their offense is roaring I don't think you see that same outcome.

It will be interesting Tuesday to see how the CFP ranks these teams.

And Florida St had Clemson beat. I cannot believe you let their best receiver roam freely undetected.

How? Well, let me explain. People with "more" football knowledge than us make these decisions :gabe: