College Football 2016/17

Lauren

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nebraska has been one of the most over rated teams in the country. They are terrible. They beat dumpster fire Oregon as their claim to fame. They were over valued. They have literally beat nobody this year. They will lose to Minnesota next week and then to Iowa at the end of the year.

Nebraska has been one of the most over rated teams in the country. They are terrible. They beat dumpster fire Oregon as their claim to fame. They were over valued. They have literally beat nobody this year. They will lose to Minnesota next week and then to Iowa at the end of the year.

Your tears taste great

Can you disprove my statement? Week 3 the big ten had a good showing with Nebraska beating Oregon, Buckeyes beating Oklohoma , Michigan beat Colorado and Michigan St beat Notre Dame. Everybody was praising the b1g. The only quality win was Michigan over Colorado and OSU over Oklohoma. Sparty is garbage, notre dame is garbage, Nebraska is garbage, Oregon is garbage. Nebraska literally has beat no one of any caliber. There is no no chance that they can win the west and Minnesota is in first place in the west. Let that sink in. Minnesota is atop the west.

I'm not salty about last nights game. It was a good game despite the final score. It was a gritty old school slug fest. I would of preferred to see a blow out but shutting them out at home was just as impressive. Bamas D is out of this world good. Our offense finally showed the true freshmen buckle under pressure for three quarters. Glad he got his shit together and finally put points on the board. I wouldn't want to be in the film room this week. Tons of penalities, poor play. Saban isn't going to hold back. We will still be #1 Tuesday so no fucks given.

I love it when you cry like a dancing fairy. Impossible for you to say "shit, osu looked dominant last night"??

I have no problem saying overall, bama is a better team than osu, and with both teams playing their best games, we'd lose, maybe badly. But had osu played Bama last night, we would have curb stomped them. Think about that for a second and don't dance around the topic.

Why is it when someone says one team is over rated you automatically assume I'm putting the winning team down or slighting them. I have been saying for weeks on here Nebraska is over rated. I also said weber and samual will have a field day against the zero running defense Nebraska has. I was right. 250 yards rushing.