Do you even Mountain Bike?

acklac7

Do they blow the whistles to let other people know he passed that checkpoint and therefore isn't laying broken and dead in a copse of trees or something?

That's only the second time the term copse has been used in the history of CR. The other time was in 2007 as a copy and paste from craigslist. Thank you.

http://i.imgur.com/rcL7jE6.png

...isn't laying broken and dead in [a small group of trees] of trees or something?

Interesting. Video is nuts. One small slip and that dude is broke.

I want to meet the guy that decided those 4 things were dangerous enough to put foam protectors on and not the other 1.3 million things that had no protectors.

That person should setup a meeting with the obsessive compulsion person putting down 1 million cones on 70 between Dayton and Columbus so they can come to a more reasonable half way point.

http://i.imgur.com/rcL7jE6.png

...isn't laying broken and dead in [a small group of trees] of trees or something?

I don't think Mitch was doubting that I used the word correctly. Just the opposite, I think he was surprised someone actually used the term and used it correctly.

I don't think Mitch was doubting that I used the word correctly. Just the opposite, I think he was surprised someone actually used the term and used it correctly.

the worse part of that is I'm too stupid to even read it correctly.....I wondered wtf a "corpse" of trees was. :D