College Football Thread 2016/2017 v2.0

Zx2guy19

Jabrill Peppers DPOY over Malik Hooker?! He also won LB of the year LOLOLOL I will put it in terms Michigan fans will understand, Peppers is bitterly overrated!! He probably isn't even the best LB or defensive player on his own team, let alone the B10

Not to sound pro OSU, but the numbers don't lie

Here's how Jabrill Peppers, the Big Ten's DPOY, ranks in league stats:

Tackels: 32nd

Sacks: 34th

TFL: 4th

Interceptions: 35th (1 career INT)

Yeah, that was criminal. Shit is ridiculous. Peppers can't hold Reakwon McMillans jock.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously don't get the love fest with him. I have watched a lot of Michigan football this year, probably too much to be honest and I have yet to be blown away by him.

Heres a serious question, where does he play in the NFL? Undersized LB? DB? Desmond Howard Pt.2?

I seriously don't get the love fest with him. I have watched a lot of Michigan football this year, probably too much to be honest and I have yet to be blown away by him.

Heres a serious question, where does he play in the NFL? Undersized LB? DB? Desmond Howard Pt.2?

Strong Safety and PR

Helfrich out at Oregon. Talk already of Lane Kiffin as head coach. I called that shit half way through the season.

Um I believe Oregon has a hard on for Schiano....

https://www.google.com/amp/www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2016/11/77490/ohio-state-assistant-greg-schiano-a-candidate-for-oregon-job-per-report%3Famp?client=safari

Lane has worn out his welcome in Alabama and he'll be at LSU as Ed Orgeron is getting the band back together.

LOL Michigan hasn't beat a ranked opponent on the road since 2006....

Is that a true statement? If so LOL Michigan

So I wasnt aware but apparently the runningback from Texas put up over 2k yards rushing in only 11 games this year but not even on the radar for Heisman.

Is that a true statement? If so LOL Michigan

So I wasnt aware but apparently the runningback from Texas put up over 2k yards rushing in only 11 games this year but not even on the radar for Heisman.

Because Big12. Can you imagine what kind of gaudy stats the OSU offense would have if they played Big12 defenses every week?

Because Big12. Can you imagine what kind of gaudy stats the OSU offense would have if they played Big12 defenses every week?

Im not very confident they would haha. OSU's offense is not very good regardless what conference they play in. They are 1 Curtis Samuel injury away from being really bad on that side of the ball. There were glimpses show early woth Noah Brown amd then he became a spectator while the whole offense struggled.

I share this sentiment...

While Charlie would likely do fine, I really dont think loosing Fickel would be ideal at this point, he has done pretty well for The OSU.

Have you seen our Linebackers? Fickell is probably the best linebacker coach in the country.

Have you been paying attention at all to Texas?

I share this sentiment...

While Charlie would likely do fine, I really dont think loosing Fickel would be ideal at this point, he has done pretty well for The OSU.

Just because a guy isn't a great Head Coach doesn't mean he can't be a great DC. He was Urban's DC at Florida and if I remember correctly, they had a pretty stout defense every year. I think Charlie Strong would be a great hire at DC.

Just because a guy isn't a great Head Coach doesn't mean he can't be a great DC. He was Urban's DC at Florida and if I remember correctly, they had a pretty stout defense every year. I think Charlie Strong would be a great hire at DC.

Strong was an EXCELLENT coordinator at Florida. I don't know why that success didn't translate to his defenses at Texas, but he did a great job at UF as the DC and was also great at recruiting.

Fickell is a great defensive coach, but he's eventually going to leave sometime and there a good chance he takes the FAU job after the season I think. Schiano is 100% gone if not this year, next year. I'm just saying if we lost both of those guys and replaced them with a great defensive mind/recruiter in Charlie Strong, I think we wouldn't skip a beat on defense.

Did I type something wrong? I stated Fickel is good for OSU, and I would not like loosing him was inferred.

Was just agreeing. As in "WOW, have you seen the linebackers?"

I am really hoping that Fickell is to OSU what the D coordinator at Va Tech is for them. Just a guy who doesn't mind playing his role and not being "The Man".

He has young kids and they are pretty settled here. I could see him staying till they are older then jumping to an LB Coach role in the NFL with the aspirations of becoming a DC there.