New Phone

SRTurbo04

So i never have the latest and greatest but im due to get a new phone. I currently have the note 3 and i love it. Looking for something around the same size or bigger, Was going to go the note 7, but that idea went up in smoke.... D

So whats out there that i should be looking for?

Has to be on Verizon.

Ready go!!

lol surprising to me I like my iphone. It just does what it's supposed to. Seeing as how I'm not into phones and stupid tech like I'm into cars it's just the Honda of phones.

No iphones,wifes got one.

I mainly use it for internet, YouTube and netflix. Some games.

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerCore-20100-Capacity-Technology/dp/B00X5RV14Y

I have a few of these. Just toss one in the bag and have power for 2 days.

with the crapy battery life of my s6 edge, I had to carry one of those around. I just switched over to an iPhone 6s.... I'm missing things my android did but loving that I can text on my computer

with the crapy battery life of my s6 edge, I had to carry one of those around. I just switched over to an iPhone 6s.... I'm missing things my android did but loving that I can text on my computer

You can text on your computer with Android and the S6. Side Sync works flawless for me and texting is one of the features I use most.

If you're 100% against an iPhone, just wait for the next Note. The Note 7 really was THAT good. I hated having to turn mine in. It was just head and shoulders above anything else. I did end up switching to iPhone, but if they hadn't recalled it I would still have the Note 7.

If you're 100% against an iPhone, just wait for the next Note. The Note 7 really was THAT good. I hated having to turn mine in. It was just head and shoulders above anything else. I did end up switching to iPhone, but if they hadn't recalled it I would still have the Note 7.

Curious, have you or any of the other galaxy note zealots on here ever owned a nexus device?

I went from a note 2 to a droid turbo 2 and have had it ever since. I really like the droid and it has 2 features I use that none of my other phones had. You "chop" it to get the flashlight to come on and "twist" it to get the camera to come on. I use the shit out of those 2 features because I use one or both of those things daily. Battery life is also pretty good with it and it has 32 GB plus an sd card which was important for me.

You can do this with your iPhone??

I thought about that, but not sure i want to wait anothed year for a phone.

Curious, have you or any of the other galaxy note zealots on here ever owned a nexus device?

No i have not.