Xmas/holiday Gift Thread

Geeesammy

Got a Craftsman toolbox, a oversized car pillow made by the wife, Ryobi portable vacuum and full set of drill bits since I broke all of my drill bits throughout the year, and money from my parents because they refuse to buy me anything since I'm adult now. *shrugs* Lots of stuff for the baby then.

Off to my in-laws next. :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kids got a couple Amazon Echo Dots and Big Blue Party Brookstone speakers. These thing put out some seriously good sound too. :thumbup: So now they are having stereo wars upstairs :p

Wife & I got our initial invoice for our remodel project. Thermdor appliances oh joy :o I just hope they complete the whole thing by the end of April or so.

Several other items including my getting a cold :( but overall I love Christmas Day just lounging around while dinner cooks and we rummage through all the presents.

Merry Christmas CR!

Save

My wife refuses to buy me car parts, detailing supplies or basically anything fun for Christmas.

She knocked it out of the park this year and booked us a trip to Nurburgring , SPA and Stuttgart to visit the Porsche museum. Been practicing the 'Ring on iracing all day and researching rental options for lapping when we get there.

My son picked up a Craftsman jump box with some usb charging ports, converter, air compressor (that doesn't work). Some dude returned it at work and it sat on the shelf. He ended up picking it up for $15.

Other than that cheap shit from Harbor freight.

Mother in-law got me some cool Steeler case that holds 7 different Zippos for the Super Bowls they won.

Why is minecraft cool to kids?

I still play this game on my phone when im on the shitter. I'v been playing Wow since the Alpha in 2010 and I still love it. the game is VERY addicting when you add Mods to it. ^_^

Minecraft is literally poison for your children. Get them off of it immediately.

This guy had his house blown up by TNT.... Clearly.....

I got a book on Christmas morning... and I don't read books. :-)

I celebrate Christmas with my family tomorrow so I am hoping to get other stuff at home.

girlfriend and I asked her parents for a GoPro since we're headed to St. Thomas for a week on Thursday...we wanted something to take snorkeling, since our last trip, the video we got with a Sony Actioncam sucked.

ended up that our roommate heard us talking about it, he bought us a Hero+ LCD, and then today we go to her parent's house and find a Hero 4 Silver. My dad ended up telling us that he is going to get in touch with a place down there and get us a 4 hour SCUBA class where we'll get to dive to like 40' or so. Should be a pretty awesome trip.

Other than that, a shirt and a universal remote control...I'm sick of having to use 5 different remotes to watch tv or a movie.

Anyone want to buy an Amazon echo??? The fuck is this thing??

Wife got me an Echo Dot for christmas... at first, I kind of was like wtf is this thing too, but her and I've been playing with it all night. It's actually pretty cool how well it works. You can literally tell it to play any song you can think up and oddly enough, it finds it and streams it for you. It also will set alarms, interface with other smart devices such as lights, etc... tell you the weather, the forcast, etc...

For kicks, call it a fucking bitch and listen to it's response... this set my wife on a 20 minute tirade calling it everything thing she could think of.

girlfriend and I asked her parents for a GoPro since we're headed to St. Thomas for a week on Thursday...we wanted something to take snorkeling, since our last trip, the video we got with a Sony Actioncam sucked.

ended up that our roommate heard us talking about it, he bought us a Hero+ LCD, and then today we go to her parent's house and find a Hero 4 Silver. My dad ended up telling us that he is going to get in touch with a place down there and get us a 4 hour SCUBA class where we'll get to dive to like 40' or so. Should be a pretty awesome trip.

Other than that, a shirt and a universal remote control...I'm sick of having to use 5 different remotes to watch tv or a movie.

That's awesome. Catch the ferry to st John if you can. Both are great. I got married on st Thomas and we spent 8 days on st john. Great time for sure.

Main xmas gift was new samsung appliances (fridge stove dish washer microwave) so i didnt get much. Got a ohio state hand tool box and ohio state hammer that I will never use, so if anyone wants to trade for something, throw it out there.

The kid sweet jesus she got so much stuff its insane, and the inlaws bought a 4 person bounce house lol should fit in my garage for her to use and bounce to her hearts content.

My wife refuses to buy me car parts, detailing supplies or basically anything fun for Christmas.

She knocked it out of the park this year and booked us a trip to Nurburgring , SPA and Stuttgart to visit the Porsche museum. Been practicing the 'Ring on iracing all day and researching rental options for lapping when we get there.

holy hell thats awesome!

Nice, you will have a blast when there! I did it a few years ago and it was only about $25 euro a lap which was surprisingly cheap.

Just bear in mind if you take the "english" guided tour of the ring, that entails the guide giving you a headset to listen too in english while she walks around with rest of the group and speaks in German the whole time. Still worth it though as you get to see all the different area's of the track you wouldn't be able to see otherwise.

I didn't notice that you had the regular one and not the Echo Dot. Hell of a deal you're offering for $100, but I don't want one that bad. I don't think I'd use it enough to justify it.