Wanted: Fun Car

Zx2guy19

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget cylinder cracking, or bore scoring....

I feel like this is a theme with flat engines. Didn't Aircooleds have this problem as well as pulling the studs from the block? I know some Airhead beemers get bore scoring as well.

Yeah, was probably a mcsteak to get rid of it. I also made 50% less money than I do now.

without searching that old thread, didn't you complaint it was too much power to DD?

You are newly single, living in a bachelor pad making a grown ass man wage...It's time for the mid-life crisis mobile. 911 Porsche, used Ferrari, become a lambro, something stupid. I hear there are crazy cheap lease deals on hellcats.....

just make sure it is bright red.

without searching that old thread, didn't you complaint it was too much power to DD?

You are newly single, living in a bachelor pad making a grown ass man wage...It's time for the mid-life crisis mobile. 911 Porsche, used Ferrari, become a lambro, something stupid. I hear there are crazy cheap lease deals on hellcats.....

just make sure it is bright red.

Lol good point. Yes, too much power to DD, BUT, I was sitting in traffic every day, bumper to bumper. Now, I drive 6 miles to work, all city roads and the only freeway driving I do is "pleasure". The S4 was a manual, and for a DD, it's not what I want either way.

Honest to God, I RARELY sit in traffic anymore. It used to be a daily thing. If I got a CTS-V it would be an automatic anyway.

Well, after about six months of driving old and moderately fast car. This afternoon I picked up my 996tt with the gt2 clutch, master, and slave upgrade. Goddamn, that thing felt like a rocket, clutch pedal is STIFF but I like it.

Life is short buy what you like and have fun. It's only money

Within the last 12 months I must have bought at least ten cars

Well, after about six months of driving old and moderately fast car. This afternoon I picked up my 996tt with the gt2 clutch, master, and slave upgrade. Goddamn, that thing felt like a rocket, clutch pedal is STIFF but I like it.

Life is short buy what you like and have fun. It's only money

Within the last 12 months I must have bought at least ten cars

Couldn't agree more. I get shit from my friends (and CR) about going through cars and losing 1-2k on them each time. I work to have fun. What else is the purpose? Unmarried, no kids- this is what I like to do. Is it the most financially responsible thing I do? Fuck no. But I'm 27 and do really well for myself because I work hard.

I've seen 2010/11 Panamera Turbos in the 40k range...they seem to get rave reviews from any magazine or show that covers them. Chip it and forget it.

Damn, that's a great call. I'd rock one of these for sure.

I can't seem to shake the CTS-V bug. You get so much car for the money it's unreal. The mpg thing is the only hangup, because I do drive 10-12k miles a year with my rental properties, but that's just the cost of ownership. Stay tuned.

Kid would kill him self in week in that thing. :lol:

Yeah, I've never driven a car over 130hp! :dumb:

Fuck man, if that thing was any other color than gold I'd be interested. IDK if I could live with myself.