2017 CR Track Day - National Trail Raceway

Coaster

It was too warm for me to do well ...... and the car was slow, too. :p

12.73 @ 113 mph the worst time I've had with the green beast

I had a lot on for today so it had to be a one and done. It was great talking to you all. Sorry I missed a few of you before I had to go.

Thanks to the admins, especially to Tina, Anthony and their family, who all did a great job making things work.

74faa1f2a036548f9023fe09bc18013d.jpg

Best I could do, Brian got this run on video too. #62

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipP0kaX8JkO6ywIv0UIfhBFcPifDcBQzVoAem1tYkHZcmzFkpT8vuIPXs6sTtdeEYw/photo/AF1QipN0Sg0k3WcJxHCvmKNJiUTfx5UJB5gqT1oItJe_?key=XzNtaGh4emhmSXExbjJlSUU1eE10Y242NlFvcDRB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Edited by Benjamin

Thanks Anthony and family for putting it on and thank your daughter Jordan for hanging with my daughter while I made a few passes. 😎👍🏻

Nice seeing a few old friends and meeting a few new. Jared, Aaron, etc..only been about 10-years+ since I've been back in town.

Didn't do great with the heat but it was a nice baseline for my DD with car seats and all inside. Looking forward to the cooler rental in September...😁

Were you in the dark grey vw? I didn't get to meet you, but I remember seeing a 4 door golf.

Yes sir! Came out with my daughter for a bit and when it got HOT we decided to head home early. Hope to come out to more stuff and meet more of you. It's nice having some time for Motorsport events again.