2017 College Football Thread

o0n8

Everyone bags JTBIVIODIFHENEIF, and I get it, but the dude lost 6 games in 4 years.

Remember Bauserman? Bellisari?

He's not THAT bad. He's not that good, but he's not THAT bad.

I get that - but look at the talent around him! If he strikes even an ounce of fear on the deep ball the running game would benefit. Urban knows the most sure route to a victory - much like Saban. It works until you meet your equal in talent.

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refs and replay are ruining football

So fucking true. Refs these days are terrible, worse than ever, and make shitty calls (or no calls) that fuck with the game at the worst possible times. And they take so fucking long to review the simplest shit because they can't trust their eyes to make the right call in the first place. Replay is the worst thing to ever happen to football. Shit refs are 100% ruining football, both college and pro.

The question you've gotta ask yourself is could you plug almost any talented QB in at OSU with the talent they have on offense and a very good defense and have at least as much success? I say yes.

The JT debate is an interesting one. It's like if you've been dating a girl for 5 years, she's decent looking 7/10, good but not great personality, you feel like maybe you're settling but it's comfortable so you stay with her. Then you and a 9/10 start flirting and you seem to have more chemistry with her too (Haskins in this analogy) but you're afraid to leave because you know exactly what you're getting with your current gf

Anyone else mildly annoyed that the majority of the bowl games are down south? Yea, I get it; weather and all. But for fucks sake, Miami U is playing.........in Miami.

Would love to see how this game would go with some snow on the ground.

Not just playing in miami, but playing in their home stadium....christ